PNB Credit Officer Exam Pattern: PNB announced 145 vacancies for various posts under Credit Officer through an official notification released on 21 May 2022. The online application for the PNB Credit officer post will be started by PNB on 22 April 2022. The last date for filling out the application is 7 May 2022. Before starting the preparation of the PNB Credit officer, it is necessary to go through the Exam Pattern of the PNB Credit Officer 2022. In this blog, we will look into the Exam pattern of the PNB Credit Officers.
PNB Credit Officer Online Exam Pattern 2022
- The PNB Credit Officer exam will be held in online mode.
- The tests except for the Test of the English language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one-fourth or 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The part-II i.e. professional knowledge test scores will be considered only for those candidates who qualify in
each paper in Part-I.
The Online Test shall be as per the following pattern:
|Part||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Reasoning||40||40||25 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 minutes|
|Part B||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
PNB Credit Officer Interview 2022
- The candidates who will qualify for the written test for PNB Credit Officer will be eligible to appear for the PNB Credit Officer.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 25.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 45% i.e.11.25 for SC/ST candidates & 50% i.e. 12.5 for other candidates.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent provisional allotment process.
PNB Credit Officer Syllabus
You can check the syllabus of the PNB Credit Officer exam 2022 here:
|English Language||Articles, Adverbs, Verb Agreement, Idioms and Phrases, Tenses, Error Corrections, Vocabulary, Comprehensions, Grammar, Sentence Arrangements, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms, Unseen Passages, Error Correction|
|Reasoning||Analogy, Classification, Logical Sequence, Missing series, Coding-decoding, Dice & cubes, Water image, mirror image, figure matrix.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Average, numbers, compound interests, partnership, problem on ages, calendar, boats and streams, clock, height and distance, percentage, pipes and cisterns, profit and loss, speed, time and distance, simple interest, problem on trains, time and work|
|Professional Knowledge||Accounts, Financial management, cost management, banking awareness.|