About ESIC MTS Exam 2022
ESIC - Employees State Insurance Corporation, conducts the Annual recruitment exam for the post of ESIC UDC, MTS, Stenographer. Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of the MTS. The full details of the ESIC MTS 2022 recruitment process like Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Application Form, etc are updated below.
ESIC MTS Application Form 2022 - Apply link
The Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the ESIC MTS Admit card 2022 for the candidates to appear in the preliminary examination. You can apply for ESIC MTS 2022 on the official website or click on the link provided below.
Apply for ESIC MTS 2022 here
ESIC MTS Application Form 2022 - Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15 January 2022|
|Closure of registration of application||15 February 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||15 February 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||02 March 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Jan 2022 to 15 Feb 2022|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Read on for more details : ESIC MTS Application Form 2022
ESIC MTS Notification 2022
ESIC MTS Recruitment Notification 2022: ESIC MTS notification 2022 is released by ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) on their official website. ESIC is a statutory body that comes under the ownership of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
The official notification announced a total of 3882 vacancies combined for UDC, Steno and MTS. Out of which 1948 vacancies are for ESIC MTS recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can apply online for ESIC MTS recruitment 2022 till 15th Feb 2022. To apply, candidates must be aware of all the eligibility criteria, including age, education, and so on.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Important Points
- To be eligible for the ESIC MTS recruitment 2022, candidates must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Applicants for ESIC MTS must possess a Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board.
- There will be 2 stages in the recruitment process for the ESIC MTS 2022, which is a written exam worth 200 marks each.
- For the ESIC MTS examination, the admit card will be released a four weeks prior to the exam.
We will guide you through the online application process, recruitment process, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, Admit Card, and eligibility criteria, so that you have a better understanding of the ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022.
ESIC MTS Recruitment Notification 2022 – Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancies||1948 (Revised)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Online Application Start Date||15th January 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||15th February 2022|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||To be Announced|
|Last Date to get Hall Ticket||To be Announced|
|Exam Date and Time||To be Announced|
|Exam Center Location||India|
|Exam Mode||Online / Offline|
ESIC MTS Vacancy 2022
ESIC MTS Vacancy 2022: The state and category wise vacancy for ESIC MTS recruitment 2022 is out. The below table consists of details of state-wise ESIC MTS 2022 vacancies.
|RO||State||ESIC MTS 2022 Vacancy|
|RO Kolkata||WB & Sikkim||203|
|RO Delhi||Delhi Regional||0|
|ESIC HQ, New Delhi||Delhi HQ||292|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||Delhi Medical||0|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
ESIC MTS Apply Online | ESIC MTS Application Form 2022
ESIC MTS Application Form 2022: Applicants for ESIC Multi-Tasking services must apply for ESIC MTS in order to be considered for the post. The last date to apply for ESIC MTS and other posts is 15th Feb 2022. In order to fill out the application, aspirants must provide the necessary information as required in the application form.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022- How to apply online?
- Visit ESIC official website( www.esic.nic.in) and click on the recruitment tab on the home page
- You will be redirected to a new page. Select "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC " from the available notifications.
- Select "Click here for Registration" to get your Provisional Registration Number and Password. Click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON to complete your registration.
- Click on ‘Save & Next' button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Click on ‘Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit' button.
- Take a printout of the application form for your reference.
ESIC MTS Application fees 2022
ESIC MTS Application fees 2022: You must complete the online application form and pay the ESIC MTS application fee in order to apply for the ESIC MTS recruitment 2022. Here is the list of application fees for the ESIC MTS recruitment 2022.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All other categories ||Rs. 500/|
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
- Female candidates, Departmental Candidates, and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Person with Disabilities (PWDs), and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code, etc
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
ESIC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2022: The ESIC MTS eligibility criteria for 2022 are provided below for your information. Candidates should know what the ESIC MTS eligibility requirements are in advance so that they don't have their applications rejected.
Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years is required to apply for the ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022. Restrictions on age are also in place for certain categories of candidates.
The following categories of candidates are eligible for a relaxation of the upper age limit.
|Category of Candidate||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other backward classes||3 years |
|A person with benchmark disabilities||10 years ( Additional 5 years for SC/St and 3 years for OBC)|
|Ex-Servicemen||UR – 3 YearsSC/ST – 8 YearsOBC – 6 Years(after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age)|
|ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service ason closing date for receipt of application||(i) UR- upto 40 years(ii) OBC- upto 43 years(iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years|
|Other categories of persons||In accordance with the instructions and orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
To apply for the ESIC MTS recruitment 2022, candidates need to hold a matriculation (10th std.) diploma or an equivalent qualification.
The ESIC MTS notification calls out the candidate's citizenship requirement to be of
- Nepal or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Selection Process for ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022
There are two stages of written tests in the selection process for ESIC MTS positions. Applicants who pay the application fee and have submitted their applications on time will be allowed to take the written tests.
- Phase – I Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II Main Examination
ESIC MTS Exam Pattern 2022
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Qualifying in Nature)
|Sections||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
Note: Exam Duration – 60 minutes
Phase – I Preliminary Examination is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I Preliminary Examination
Phase II – Main Examination
|Sections||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Note: Exam Duration – 120 minutes
The marks obtained in Phase-II Main Examination will be considered for final selection. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
ESIC MTS Qualifying Marks
|OBC & EWS Category||40%|
|SC, ST & Ex. Servicemen category||35%|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
ESIC MTS Syllabus 2022
ESIC MTS Syllabus 2022: There are four sections in the ESIC MTS syllabus 2022. As candidates prepare for the written test of ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022, they should check the detailed syllabus below to help them prepare for ESIC MTS 2022 exam.
General English/ English Language
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Detecting misspelled Words
- Idioms and phrases
- Shuffling of sentence part
- One word substitution
- Shuffling of the sentence in the passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage.
- Sports & Games
- Indian Constitution
- Awards and Honors
- General politics
- Current Events
- Economic scene
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work
- Similarities and Differences.
- Analysis. Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Observation. Judgment.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts,
- Non‐Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
Admit Card for ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022
ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022: A few days before the test, the authority will issue the admit card for ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022. You must bring a valid ID and two recent photographs to the exam hall as well as your admit card. To download your admit card, please follow the instructions below.
- The first step is to visit the ESIC official website.
- Go to the "What's New" section and click on the access card download notification for the post you are applying for on the "ESIC MTS Admit card" page.
- A new page will appear on the website once you click the link. Provide your user name, Mail ID, and birth date.
- After logging in, you will be able to see your admit card on your device.
- Download the admit card and print it out before the exam.
Candidates should take multiple prints on A4 paper to avoid any last-minute jitters.
Candidates can visit the linked article to get more information on the ESIC MTS Admit Card.
ESIC MTS Cut Off
ESIC MTS Cut Off: ESIC will release the ESIC MTS 2022 cut-off on their official website once the results are declared. The cut-off marks for ESIC MTS can be found by following the steps below.
Step 1: Visit ESIC's official website
Step 2- On the homepage of the website, click the link "ESIC MTS cut off list 2022".
Step 3: The candidate is directed to a pdf file of the ESIC MTS cut-off list 2022.
Step 4: Candidates can also download and save PDF for future reference.
Step 5- The candidates should compare the marks they received with the cutoff mark to find out if they qualify.
Cut-off marks will vary from region to region as well as among categories, including OC, SC, ST, General, etc. Below is a table with the previous year's cut-offHearing-impaired for candidates preparing for the ESIC MTS examination. They can use this information as a benchmark during their preparation to keep track of the cut-off trends.
|Category||Previous Year's ESIC MTS Cut Off Marks|
|Visually Impaired Candidates||56.25|
|Orthopedically challenged candidates||99.75|
|Hearing impaired candidates||80.50|
ESIC MTS Recruitment Salary 2022
ESIC MTS Salary: The ESIC MTS salary is based on the 7th pay commission. In addition to their salaries, candidates will also receive other benefits. According to the official ESIC MTS notification, the salary scale for ESIC MTS is Pay Band-I, which ranges between Rs. 18,000-56,900. For the Multi Tasking Staff post, the grade pay is Rs. 1,800. The candidates will also receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and Housing Rent Allowance (HRA) in addition to the pay scale.