About OICL AO Exam 2021
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) is a state-owned general insurance company in India that is wholly owned by the Government of India. The company is headquartered in New Delhi & was established in 1947. The Administrative Officer position in OICL is one of the most sought after positions in the insurance industry.
OICL AO 2021 Notification
Oriental Insurance Company Limited through its official notification will invite online applications for the post of Administrative Officer. The recruitment exam will be a computer-based online exam for the selection of candidates. The notification is yet to be released.
OICL AO 2021 Important Dates
The exam notification for 2021 is still to be declared and therefore the below dates will be updated after the official notification.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
OICL AO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Accounts: M.Com. with 60% (55% for SC/ST)/MBA (Finance) with 60% (55% for SC/ST) /ICAI/ICWAI
- Actuaries: Graduate with 55% (60% for SC/ST) & has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from IAI/IFoA.
- Engineers (Automobiles): Graduate/Post Graduate with automobile engg. as a subject with 60% (55% for SC/ST)
- Legal: Graduate in Law with 60% (55% for SC/ST)
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Generalists: Graduate with 60% (55% for SC/ST)
OICL AO Mock Test
OICL AO Mock test series has the following features:
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts.
- 10 Mock Tests for OICL AO Prelims (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions.
- 10 Mock Tests for OICL AO Mains (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions.
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions.
OICL AO 2021 Vacancy
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification. Once released, we would update the same here for your reference.
OICL AO 2021 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||60 mins|
Negative Marking: There will be a 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test
OICL AO Syllabus 2021
The section-wise syllabus for the OICL AO Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations.
OICL AO 2021 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (140* 60 pixels)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 100/-
- All Others: Rs. 600/-
Steps to Apply for OICL AO Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on OICL AO Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
To be announced