About NHB Assistant Manager
The National Housing Bank (NHB) is a statutory body, established in 1988, under an Act of Parliament, viz. the National Housing Bank Act, 1987 (53 of 1987). The mandate of NHB is to operate as a principal agency to promote housing finance institutions and to provide financial and other support to such institutions. NHB Recruitment is released to hire talented, committed and passionate candidates to fill up the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I).
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Notification
The National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to various posts in Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager).
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||01.12.2021 TO 30.12.2021 (both days are inclusive)|
|Online Registrations Ends||30.12.2021 |
|Online Examination Date||January/February 2022|
NHB Assistant Manager Mock Test
NHB Assistant Manager Mock Test Series has the following features:
- 5 Mock Tests, Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with the materials you need to work on most
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria (As on 01.12.2021)
|Post||Age (Minimum)||Age (Maximum)|
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)||21 years||30 years|
|Deputy Manager (Scale II) ||23 years||32 years|
|Regional Manager (Scale IV)||30 years||45 years|
- A full-time Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) / its equivalent from recognized institutes or university.
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/postgraduate/Chartered Accountant/CMA/ Company Secretary (wherever applicable) as on 01.12.2021 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Postgraduation/professional qualifications while registering online.
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Vacancy
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)||SC||ST||OBC-NCL||EWS||UR||Total|
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Exam Pattern
Selection for the Post will be done through two-tiered processes i.e. Online Examination and Interview.
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Phase 1 Exam
Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge||50||50||40 mins|
|English Language||25||30||35 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data Analysis and Interpretation)||35||60||45 mins|
|Descriptive Paper English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||30 mins|
NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021
Reasoning & Computer Ability
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities, Basic Security Concepts, Binary Language Coding, Computer Abbreviations and Terminologies, Keyboard Shortcuts, Flow Chart programmes, Logic Gates, Operating Systems, Storage and Memory
General Awareness and Computer Knowledge
Current Affairs, Budget, Economic Survey, Economic Current Affairs, Banking and Finance, Banking Terms, Financial Terms, People in News, Awards and Recognitions, Sports News, Computer Fundamentals, Database Management, Email and Microsoft Office, Computer Languages, Operating Systems, Computer Network, Internet, History and Generation of Computers
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation – Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Caselete, Tabular Data, Line Chart), Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation, Combination & Probability, Mixture and Allegations
NHB Assistant Manager 2021 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- General Candidates – ₹600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex.Sm/ Females – ₹100/-
NHB Assistant Manager Salary
|Post||Scale||Scale of Pay (In Rs)||Consolidated Remuneration per month^ (in Rs.) (approx.)|
|Assistant Manager||(Scale I)||36000 - 1490/7 – 46430 - 1740/2 – 49910 - 1990/7- 63840||60,056.72/-|
|Deputy Manager||(Scale II)||48170 – 1740/1 – 49910 – 1990/10 - 69810||79,621.49/-|
|Regional Manager||(Scale IV)||76010 – 2220/4 – 84890 – 2500/2 – 89890||1,26,954.37/-|
Steps to Apply for NHB Assistant Manager Exam Online
- Candidates to go to the National Housing Bank website www.nhb.org.in click on the section "Opprortunities@NHB">"CURRENT VACANCIES">"Recruitment of Assistant Managers">"Click here to Apply Online" which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration"
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the "Final Submit" button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference