SBI Apprentice Notification 2023
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023: The State Bank of India conducts recruitment for the post of Apprentice every year. The SBI Apprentice program is a training program conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to provide opportunities for young individuals to develop their skills and gain experience in the banking sector. Candidates interested in the same can find all information about the SBI Apprentice recruitment 2023 in this article.
SBI Apprentice Notification Overview
The following table gives a brief overview of the SBI Apprentice position and recruitment.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank Of India|
|Name of Posts||SBI Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||TBA|
|Type of Job||Government Job (Apprentice)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Test of Local Language|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
SBI Apprentice 2023 - Notification PDF Download
Download the Notification PDF for SBI Apprentice from the link below.
SBI Apprentice Notification PDF 2023 - Download [Link Inactive]
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Important Dates
The following are the dates that will be important in the recruitment process for SBI Apprentice.
|SBI Apprentice Notification||TBA|
|On-line registration Starts From||TBA|
|On-line registration Ends on||TBA|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||TBA|
|Last Date for Printing Application||TBA|
|SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2021||TBA|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date||TBA|
|SBI Apprentice Result||TBA|
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Vacancy
SBI will announce the vacancies for SBI Apprentice in the notification for the same. For reference, please check the SBI Apprentice 2021 vacancies given below.
|State / UT||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total*|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||0||0||2||1||7||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||8||11||27||10||44||100|
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
SBI has a particular set of eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply online for the SBI PO examination. We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria to give a better idea to the candidates.:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- As per Indian government regulations.
A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old when registering to apply for the SBI examination. Aside from that, according to government regulations, there is an age relaxation for some categories of candidates:
- For SC/ST/EX-SM, there is a 5-year age relaxation.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities have been given a 4% horizontal reserve.
- 3 years for OBC and Relaxation defense the 10 years for PWDs.
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||A person with disabilities (General/EWS)||10 years|
|4||A person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||A person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Service period in defence services 3 years (8 years in the case of Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
The following are the qualifications in education that an SBI Apprentice aspirant should meet.
- A candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university in any discipline or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates in their last year/semester are also eligible to apply, but only if they can show proof of graduation on the day of the interview
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Application Form
Candidates should know the process of filling the SBI Apprentice Application form. This section will cover all you need to know about the same.
Candidates can directly begin their application process by clicking on the link below.
SBI Apprentice Apply Online Link [Inactive]
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Candidates must heed the following prerequisites before applying online.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letters/advice etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under the guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents in the official notification.
The following table shows the SBI Apprentice Application fees.
How to fill out the online form
Candidates can follow the given steps to fill the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Visit https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the "Engagement of Apprentices - Online Application Form", available in the 'Current Openings' tab.
- Fill in all the requested details carefully in the online form.
- Review all the filled details and "Submit" the form.
- Upload scanned copy of photo & signature.
- Pay the Application Fees
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and application form with fee details
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Exam Pattern
The SBI Apprentice Recruitment has a 3-stage selection process:
- Online Written Test
- Local Language Test
- Medical Test
SBI Apprentice Online Test Pattern
The following table shows the exam pattern for the online test of SBI Apprentice.
|Sl.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 mins|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 mins|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
| ||Total||100||100||1 hour|
SBI Apprentice Local Language Test
All candidates can apply for SBI apprentice recruitment from only 1 state. The candidate applying from a particular state should be proﬁcient in the speciﬁed local language of that State (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) as mentioned in the official notification.
The SBI Apprentice local language test will be conducted after qualifying for the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify for this local language test will not be engaged for the apprentice.
SBI Apprentice Medical Test
Candidates who clear the online written test and local language test should also clear the Medical test as per the bank requirement
SBI Apprentice Online Test Syllabus
Candidates should know the topics and content they have to study for the SBI Apprentice online test. This section covers the syllabus for all four sections.
SBI Apprentice Quant Syllabus
The syllabus for SBI Apprentice quantitative section is as follows-
3. Profit & Loss
4. Simple Interest & Compound Interest
6. Data Interpretations
9. Mixtures & Ratio Proportion
10. Time & Work
11. Time, Speed & Distance
SBI Apprentice Reasoning Syllabus
The syllabus for SBI Apprentice reasoning section is as follows-
1. Alphanumeric Series
4. Blood Relations
6. Data Sufficiency
8. Direction Sense
9. Seating Arrangements
10. Order and Ranking
11. Machine Input-Output
13. Number System and Conversions
14. Logical Reasoning
16. Basics of Hardware and software,
17. Windows operating system basics,
18. Internet terms and services,
19. Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
20. History of computers
21. Networking and communication
22. Database basics
23. Basics of Hacking,
24. Security Tools
SBI Apprentice English Syllabus
The syllabus for SBI Apprentice English section is as follows-
1. Reading Comprehension
2. Cloze Tests
3. Fill in the blanks
4. Sentence Errors
5. Vocabulary based questions
6. Sentence Improvement
8. Paragraph Based Questions
9. Inappropriate Usage
10. Idioms & Phrase
SBI Apprentice General/Financial Awareness Syllabus
The syllabus for SBI Apprentice General/Financial Awareness section is as follows-
1. Banking Awareness
2. Financial Awareness
3. Government Schemes and Policies
4. Current Affairs
5. Static Awareness
6. India's Financial and Banking System
7. Budget and Monetary Plans of the Government
8. Key National Institutions
9. Basics of Banking
10. Static GK
11. Awards & Honours
12. Latest Appointments
13. Important Days
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Admit Card
The admit card for SBI Apprentice 2023 will be made available on the official website of SBI. Candidates should make sure to download the admit card when it is made available. The admit card is an important document that contains all the details about the candidate and the exam, including the exam date, time and venue.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Result
The result for the SBI Apprentice online test will be made available on the official website of SBI. This is done after the completion of the test. The result will contain all the relevant details about the candidate's performance in the test. This includes the candidate's information, marks both sectional and overall, cut off and the candidate's status of selection.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Cut Off
The cut off is what determines the candidate's selection. If the candidate clears the cut off, they are well on their way to secure their position as SBI Apprentice. The cut off details for SBI Apprentice 2021 and 2019 are given below.
SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021
As per the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021, the cut-off for the online written examination test has been mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Expected Cut off Marks|
|General and financial awareness||25||25||14 – 16|
|General English||25||25||13 – 18|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||16 – 19|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||25||25||16 – 19|
|Total||100||100||69 – 72|
SBI Apprentice Cut off 2019
As per the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019, the cut-off for the online written examination test has been mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||SBI Apprentice Cut off|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25||18-21|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||18-20|
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 - Salary and Job Profile
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month as expected. The table below will give clear information about SBI Apprentice Monthly Salary Structure.
|Year||Stipend per Month|
|1st year||₹ 15000/-|
|2nd year||₹ 16500/-|
|3rd year||₹ 19000/-|
As per the notification of SBI, the selected SBI Apprentice are not eligible for any other allowance/ Benefit or any other additional Perks except their Stipend during 1 year of training.
SBI Apprentice Job Profile
The job profile that candidates clearing SBI Apprentice can expect is as follows-
- Training: SBI Apprentices undergo comprehensive training in various aspects of banking, including customer service, banking operations, financial products, and services.
- Assisting Customers: Apprentices are responsible for assisting customers with their banking needs, such as account opening, cash transactions, and resolving customer queries.
- Documentation: They handle and maintain important documents, including account-related forms, KYC (Know Your Customer) documents, and transaction records.
- Clerical Tasks: Apprentices may perform clerical tasks like data entry, record keeping, and maintaining registers.
- Supporting Bank Operations: They support various banking operations, such as cash management, reconciliation, and maintaining ATM machines.
- Learning and Development: Apprentices continuously learn and update their knowledge about banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
The following are the career prospects for those clearing SBI Apprentice-
- Skill Development: The SBI Apprentice program offers a platform for individuals to acquire essential banking skills, knowledge, and experience, which can be valuable for their future career in the banking industry.
- Banking Job Opportunities: After completion of the apprenticeship, candidates may be considered for suitable vacancies in SBI or its associate banks based on their performance and availability of positions.
- Competitive Exams: Apprentices can also appear for competitive exams conducted by SBI and other banking organizations, such as Probationary Officer (PO) exams, Clerk exams, or Specialist Officer (SO) exams, to secure permanent positions in the banking sector.
- Career Growth: With experience and continuous learning, apprentices can progress in their career within the banking industry. They can take up roles like Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, or explore other specialized positions.
20th September 2021 (Tentative)