About MAH MBA CET Exam 2023
DTE Maharashtra releases the MAH MBA CET notification for MBA entrance in the state of Maharashtra. The Re-exam dates have been announced and it has been conducted on 6th May 2023. The entrance test will be held in multiple sessions in 48 test cities for MBA/MMS admission 2023 in more than 330 MBA colleges of Maharashtra State. In this blog MAH MBA CET notification, we will discuss the important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, apply online link, and other important updates related to MAH CET 2023.
MAH MBA CET 2023 - Important Dates
Take a look at the table below for key highlights of the MAH MBA CET 2023 exam and counseling process.
|Events||Dates 2023 |
|Registration starts||23rd February 2023|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||11th March 2023|
|Correction facility||13th to 16th March 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||18th March 2023|
|MAH MBA CET 2023 Exam||25th to 26th March 2023|
|MAH MBA CET 2023 Re-exam Application Date||6th to 16th April 2023|
|Re-Exam Date||6th May 2023|
Take Free Mock Test Here
MAH MBA Mock Test 2023
MAH CET Exam 2023 Mock Test series has the following features:
- The mock test series consists of 12 Mock Tests, Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions
- This mock test series is created by Subject matter experts
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with the material you need to work on the most
- These mock tests will help you identify your strong and weak areas
MAH MBA CET 2023- Eligibility Criteria
Anyone applying for MAH CET 2023 needs to be at least 21 years of age and hold a bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Here are the eligibility details as per the MAH CET Notification 2023:
|MAH CET 2022 Educational Qualifications||3 years Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a university recognized by UGC/AIU. For reserved categories and disabled persons (belonging to Maharashtra State only), an aggregate of 45% is required.|
Final Year Students are eligible to apply.
|Age Limit||Minimum Age – 21 Years Old|
MAH MBA CET 2023 - Apply Online Link
MAH MBA CET 2023 registration will be done online on the official MAH CET website. Candidates will have to enter their personal and academic details once they register and log in as registered candidates. Following are the steps to be followed as MAH CET 2023 Notification to complete the MAH CET Application Process.
Category-wise MAH CET 2023 exam application fees are –
|Open category candidates (From Maharashtra and outsider of Maharashtra), J&K Migrants||Rs 1000/-|
|Backward Class Categories (ST, SC, OBC, SBC, SEBC, VJ/ DT- NT (A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D))||Rs 800/-|
Steps to Apply Online for MAH MBA CET
- Visit the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, and click on the ‘New Registration' link for the MAH CET Notification – MBA admissions.
- Login using the credentials received and fill in your personal and educational qualification details
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as prescribed format and submit the application form
- Make edits to your MAH MBA CET 2023 application form if any, because after that no changes will be allowed
- Pay the MAH CET 2023 application fee via online mode by using a Credit or debit card
- Take a printout of the complete form for future reference.
MAH MBA CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The MAH CET exam pattern includes abstract and logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and verbal ability. Check out the section-wise distribution of questions and maximum marks in MAH MBA CET 2023.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
The particulars of the exam are mentioned below.
- Exam Mode: MAH CET entrance exam will be held by online in CBT mode.
- Language: The language of the paper will be in English.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Questions Type: There will be multiple-choice type of questions in the paper.
- Exam Duration: The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marks: The paper will be of a total of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
Take Free Mock Test Here
MAH MBA CET 2023 – Section-Wise Complete Syllabus
DTE Maharashtra releases a detailed MAH MBA CET Entrance syllabus. Here we'll have a sectional-wise list of topics covered in the sections of abstract and logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and verbal ability.
MAH CET 2023 syllabus for Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Fact Inference Judgment
- Passage Conclusion
- Statement Argument among others
- Figures Based questions
- Diagrams based questions
- Binary logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations (Family Tree)
- Logical Sequence
- Linear and matrix arrangement
- Team Formation
- Direction sense and Decision Making
- Set Theory, Venn Diagrams, Network Diagrams
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning based on Rankings
- Critical Reasoning
MAH CET 2023- Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Speed, Time and Distance; Time and Work; Averages; Ratio and Proportion and others
- Number System (3-4) questions
- Elementary Mathematics
- Number System
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Unitary Method
- Commercial Maths
- Permutation and Combinations
- Sequence And Series
- Heights and Distance
- Coordinate Geometry
4. Pure Math
5. Other topics
- Venn diagrams and other topic-based questions
- Linear Equations; Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Logarithm; Progressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Surds and Indices
- Set Theory
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Programming
6. Data Interpretation
- Data Tables
- Data charts
- Bar diagrams & Charts including Simple, Stacked, Composite Bar charts
- Pie charts
- Graphs – Line X-Y Graphs
- Data analysis and Data comparison among others
- Caselet based Data
- Venn diagram
MAH MBA CET 2023 Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension Syllabus
MAH CET 2023 exam Syllabus for the Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension section in MAH MBA CET 2023 is divided into 2 parts. The 1st part of the MAH MBA CET 2022 syllabus covers topics on Reading Comprehension passages and the 2nd part of the MAH MBA CET 2023 exam syllabus covers topics on Grammar & other parts of Verbal Ability.
MAH MBA CET Syllabus for Verbal Ability
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Error Correction of Verbs, Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, adverbs, and other parts of speech in the Sentences.
- Correcting the sequence of sentences and reconstructing the sentences. For example, correct use of the conditional sentence, time clauses, reported speech, passive writing
- Antonyms/Synonyms, Vocabulary, One-word substitution
Take Free Mock Test Here
MAH CET MBA Cut Offs
Here is the list of 20 institutes with their MAH CET cut-offs for 2018 and 2019. MAH CET cut-offs for upcoming batch admission are expected to remain the same or rise a few points higher.
|Institute Name||MAH CET Cut off 2019 (percentile)||MAH CET Cut off 2018 (percentile)|
|K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||99.94||99.98|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai||99.89||99.95|
|N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||135 (raw score)||99.86|
|S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Mumbai||99.77||99.91|
|St. Xavier College Soc.'s, Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||99.65||99.84|
|Chetana's Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||99.47||99.44|
|MET's Institute of Management, Mumbai||99.01||98.89|
|Indian Education Society's Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai||98.91||98.79|
|Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Mumbai||98.62||98.55|
|Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust's Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||97.81||97.80|
|Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||97.75||97.25|
|Shree C. E. Society's Indira Institute of Management, Pune||97.4||96.66|
|Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||97.13||96.38|
|Indira College of Engineering & Management, Pune||96.64||95.93|
|Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute for Financial & Management Studies, Mumbai||95.97||96.17|
|S.C.E.S. Indira School Of Business Studies, Tathwade||95.89||93.93|
|Agnel Charities Agnel Seva Sangha's Fr. C. Rodrigues Inst. of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||95.76||94.68|