TISSNET 2022 is a national-level postgraduate entrance exam conducted by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai for admission into its campus and affiliated institutes. The flagship program offered for admission through TISSNET 2022 is TISS Mumbai's MA in Human Resource Management and Labor Relations. The M.A. in HRM program offered by TISS Mumbai is widely recognised and is preferred by MBA aspirants.
TISSNET Exam Mock Test Details
Get the Latest pattern TISSNET mock tests for the preparation. The TISSNET mock tests include practice questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the exam with great success.
The TISSNET Exam 2022 mock test series have the following features:
- 12 Full-Length TISSNET mocks.
- All Mock Tests for TISSNET Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
TISSNET Exam Notification
TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) has released the TISSNET 2022 notification. The TISSNET exam is conducted once every year for admission into the M.A. programs offered by TISS Mumbai and its other campuses. The TISSNET Exam for the Admissions to the 2022-24 MA program is scheduled to be conducted on 26th Feb 2022. The Major update is that the TISSMAT exam has been removed. Also the there will be no sectional cutoffs for English proficiency & Mathematics and Logical reasoning sections of the TISSNET Exam paper. The GA section will have a sectional cut-off of 35% (14 marks) for Gen, EWS, KM, and AF categories and 30% (12 marks) for OBC (NC) and PWD categories. There will not be any Sectional Cut off for SC/ST category.
What is TISSNET?
TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is conducted by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to MA programs at the School of Management and Labour Studies. TISS offers master's programmes that are at the same level as those offered by top MBA colleges in India. TISSNET 2022 exam dates will be announced in November 2021. TISSNET 2022 is scheduled to take place in February 2022. The entrance exam is conducted online and contains questions based on English Proficiency, Mathematical Skills & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
TISSNET Exam Important Dates
|Events||TISSNET 2022 Dates|
|Registration starts||Dec 17, 2021|
|Online registration ends||Feb 8, 2022|
|Last date of submitting the offline application form||Feb 8, 2022|
|TISSNET admit cards downloading begin||Feb 2022|
|Pre-admission orientation Programme for SC/ST/OBC/Minority and PWD candidates||Feb 2022|
|TISSNET 2022 exam date||26 Feb 2022|
|TISSNET 2022 Result announcement ||March 2022|
|Online Personal Interview (OPI) dates||To Be Out Soon|
|Displaying the list of selected candidates||To Be Out Soon|
Read more about the TISSNET Exam Date here
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in TISSNET 2022 exam has been given below:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university
- Candidates who will complete their final year of bachelor's degree/equivalent by Oct 2022, can also apply
- Candidates pursuing a 3-year bachelor's degree should have passed all the 4 semesters at the time of filling TISSNET application form whereas those pursuing a four-year bachelor's degree must have cleared all the subjects up to the sixth semester
- Shortlisted candidates should produce original certificates and mark sheets on the date of the personal interview. Those who are in the final year of the degree programme are required to produce the mark sheets of all previous semesters
- There is no defined age limit for appearing in TISSNET 2022 exam.
Candidates applying for Master of Arts in (Organisation Development, Change, and Leadership) should have at least 2-year work experience in any field (after graduation)
Read more about TISSNET Eligibility here
TISSNET Exam Pattern
|Subject||Questions per section|
|General Awareness||40 MCQs|
|English Proficiency||30 MCQs|
|Mathematical Skills and Logical Reasoning||30 MCQs|
*There will be no sectional cutoffs for English proficiency & Mathematics and Logical reasoning sections of the TISSNET Exam paper. The GA section will have a sectional cut-off of 35% (14 marks) for Gen, EWS, KM, and AF categories and 30% (12 marks) for OBC (NC) and PWD categories. There will not be any Sectional Cut off for SC/ST category
*Sectional cut-off for General Awareness (GA) is applied for qualifying the TISS-NET. Candidate not scoring minimum cut-off mark for the General Awareness as above will not be qualified for TISS NET irrespective of the aggregate score
The total time duration to complete the exam is 1 hour 40 minutes.
Read more about TISSNET Exam Pattern here
TISSNET Exam Syllabus
|Verbal Ability||Reading Comprehension|
|Word substitute in a sentence||Purpose of the passage|
|Right usage of words in fill in the blank||Strengthen and Weaken|
|Right usage of the word in match the following||Assumption and Supporting Statement|
|Fill in the Blanks – Homophones||Flaw and Discrepancy|
|Idioms - Fill in the blank||Inference and Conclusion Drawn|
|Idioms - Match the following||Passage based questions|
|Error spotting - grammar/words/ punctuation||Author's Point of View|
|Sentence Correction||Main idea of the passage|
|Mathematics||Logical Reasoning||Data Interpretation|
|Profit and Loss||Number Series||Bar graphs|
|Basic Geometry||Eye for detail||Pie chart|
|Ratio and Proportion||Statement Conclusion/Assumption/ Arguments||Double pie chart|
|Percentages||Logical Connectivity||Case lets|
|Speed and Time||Linear/Circular/Family Arrangement||Multiple graphs|
|Probability||Venn Diagram||Line graphs|
|Number System||Puzzles||Data comparison|
|National Events||Environment & Ecology|
|Corporate Events and Awards||Social Studies, Movements|
|National/International Awards in Entertainment Industry||Economics/ Policy|
|National/International Awards for Social, Environmental cause||International politics/ current events|
|Defence, Military, Terrorism related||Gender/Health/Education/Labour|
|Finance, Budget Environment & Ecology||Media/ICTs/Literature/Art/Culture|
Read more about TISSNET Syllabus here
TISSNET Exam Application Process
|Category||For one course||For two courses||For three courses|
|General Category||Rs 1,030||Rs 2,060||Rs 3,090|
|SC/ST/OBC||Rs 260||Rs 520||Rs 780|
Steps To Apply Online
Candidates can check the given below steps to fill the application form in online mode:
- Registration - Register online using a valid mail ID. After the registration process is complete, the candidate will receive the registration number and password on the registered mail ID. This password should be used to log in again on the official page to fill the TISS application form 2022.
- Filling the application form - Candidates have to fill in the personal, academic, and contact details in the TISS application form.
- Uploading Of Documents - Upload all the necessary scanned images of photograph and signature in the application form of TISSNET MBA 2022. The scanned images must be as per the provisions mentioned.
- Payment of Registration Fees for TISSNET MBA 2022 - The registration fee for TISSNET MBA 2022 application form can be paid both in online and offline mode. For online payment use credit card/ debit card/ net banking method. For offline payment, the fee can be deposited in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI). Along with it, a copy of the TISS challan has to be uploaded too.
- Review the TISSNET MBA 2022 Application Form - Ensure all the required documents are uploaded in a proper manner. Try to fill the form in a single sitting, to avoid errors.
- Save and Submit the filled TISS application form - After reviewing the registration form of TISSNET MBA 2022, save and submit the form. Candidates must take a printout of the same in case for future reference.
Read more about the TISSNET Application form here