The process of admission as per the TISSNET Admissions Vacancy in the various campus of TISS is mentioned below:
- TISSNET vacancy list is published on the official website of TISS.
- After the vacant seat admissions are finalized according to the merit list, the waiting list is also released.
- Applicants are assigned seats per the second and third preferences and are kept on the waiting list for their first and second preferences.
- If the aspirants are allotted the seat in their first preference, they are not kept on the waiting list in the other programs.
- However, suppose the applicant is allotted a seat in the second and third preference, and a vacancy is generated in their higher order of preference. In that case, they are shifted to the same.
- If the aspirant qualifies on two programs simultaneously, then the higher-order preference supersedes the other one.
- TISSNET Intake for MA(HRM) is 68.
TISSNET Selection Procedure For The TISSNET Vacancy
There are three stages involved in the TISSNET selection procedure, namely:
- Entrance test
- Pre-interview test
- Personal interview
The personal interview and the pre-interview test are conducted only for those aspirants who qualify for the TISSNET entrance test except for two courses that include MA (ODCL) and MA (HRM LR). These two programs also need qualifying TISSMAT along with TISSNET. The dates for all three stages are released on the official website and are conducted as per the TISSNET Vacancy at various institutes.
Read on for more details : TISSNET 2022 Application Form, TISSNET 2022 Exam Pattern, TISSNET 2022 Syllabus, TISSNET 2022 Cut off
TISSNET Admission Vacancy - List of Schools:
- School of Education - Mumbai Campus
- School of Development Studies - Mumbai Campus
- School of Habitat Studies - Mumbai Campus
- School of Health Systems Studies - Mumbai Campus
- School of Human Ecology - Mumbai Campus
- School of Law, Rights and Constitutional Governance - Mumbai Campus
- School of Management and Labour Studies - Mumbai Campus
- School of Media and Cultural Studies - Mumbai Campus
- School of Rural Development - Tuljapur Campus
- School of Social Work - Mumbai Campus
- Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies - Mumbai Campus
- TISS-Azim Premji School of Education - Hyderabad Campus
- School of Public Policy and Governance - Hyderabad Campus
- School of Livelihoods and Development - Hyderabad Campus
- School of Gender Studies - Hyderabad Campus
- School of Social Work - Guwahati Campus - Guwahati Campus
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities - Guwahati Campus