About CSPHCL JE Exam
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited or CSPHCL is the regulatory authority behind conducting recruitment exams for recruiting eligible candidates for Junior Engineer posts in various branches of Chhattisgarh State Power Companies.
CSPHCL JE Notification
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited or CSPHCL has released a notification on 22nd September 2021 to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). The combined vacancies announced by CSPHCL is 707. Out of which 307 vacancies are for Junior Engineer and 400 for Data Entry Operator.
CSPHCL JE - Overview
|Organisation||Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited, CSPHCL|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (various branches)|
|Vacancies||307 for JE|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Job Type||3 years’ probation |
|Stipend||JE- Rs. 35,400-1,12,400|
CSPHCL JE - Important Dates
|Detailed Notification Release Date||23rd September 2021 |
|Online Application Starts||29th September 2021 (12 noon)|
|Last Date to Apply||28th October 2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||28th October 2021|
|CSPHCL Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|CSPHCL Written Examination ||To be notified soon|
CSPHCL JE Exam Pattern
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test. The minimum qualifying marks to be scored in CBT for the General & OBC category is 40% and SC/ST is 30%.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness & Reasoning||20||20||2 hours|
Note: There will be a 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer
CSPHCL JE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for CSPHCL JE posts consist of two factors
- Educational Qualification
The candidates must be a graduate in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
Minimum - 19 years
Maximum - 40 years
Age relaxation of 5 years for OBC/SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman candidates
Candidates who are domicile of Chattisgarh are only eligible to apply for this position
Steps to apply for CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021
Follow the below steps to apply for CSPHCL JE Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the official website of CHSPCL or Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited at www.cspc.co.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” option on the homepage of the official website.
- On the next screen search for the notification reading CSPHCL JE & DEO Recruitment 2021.
- Now Click on “Click here to view the advertisement and apply online”.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee (using debit/credit card, net banking or UPI)
- Submit the duly-filled application form using submit option.
- Download the filled up application form and keep it for future reference.
CSPHCL JE Application Fee
For UR/OBC - Rs.1000
For SC/ST- Rs.700
CSPHCL JE Vacancy 2021
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited or CSPHCL has released a notification on 22nd September 2021 to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE). The total number of vacancies for this exam is 307.
CSPHCL JE Salary 2021
For the post of Junior Engineer, the stipend during the 3 year probation period is based on the scale of Rs. 35,400-1,12,400 (Pay Matrix S-8) as tabulated below.
|1st Year||70 % of 35,400|
|2nd Year||80% of 35,400|
|3rd Year||90% of 35,400|
CSPHCL JE Syllabus
General Awareness Syllabus
- General Science.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Indian History.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Series.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical Circuits.
- Electrical Devices & Circuits.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- Power Electronics & Drivers.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- AC Fundamentals.
- DC Machines.
- Thermal and Hydraulics Prime Movers.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
Information Technology Syllabus
- Programming languages.
- Data Communications.
- Database management systems.
- Computer Networks.
- Cloud computing.
- Operating Systems.
- Software Engineering.
- Scripting Languages.
- Functional requirements of software engineering.
- Non-functional requirements of SE.
- Design Patterns.
- Computer Organisation.
- Normal forms.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation also.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Heat Transfer.
- The Strength of Materials and Design.
- Production Technology also.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Automotive Engines.
To be notified soon