Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam is conducted by either RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board) or RPSC ( Rajasthan Public Service Commission). This exam is conducted to recruit 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade computer Teachers. It is conducted online for the recruitment of the post of Computer teacher. Every year total number of 10,000 (approx.) posts are released, and many students appear for the exam. The education minister has announced that official notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
In this article, you will get all the important information regarding Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam like Eligibility, Age, Selection process, Online Form, Vacancy. So, if you want to apply for the computer teacher post, read till the end.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Overview
| Conducting Body|| RSMSSB Or RPSC|
| Examination|| Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam|
| Post|| 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade Computer Teachers|
| Total Post|| 10,453|
| Education Qualification || B.Tech Computer Science, IT and ECE, BSc IT and MSC IT|
| Age Limit || 21 Years to 40 Years (Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates)|
| Exam Mode|| Online|
| Official Website||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/|
| Job Location|| Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam must have passed Bachelor's Degree, i.e., BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science, BE/ b.tech in Information Technology, BSc in Computer science or Information Technology, BCA or Degree in CS, from a Recognized state or Centre university and knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani.
Age: Minimum age of a candidate for this post has been fixed as 21 years, and the maximum is 40 years (Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates, which are OBC/ ST/ SC/ PWD). According to which you can fill your application form, some of the age has been fixed by the authority for this post.
Nationality: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan to apply for this exam. Those who reside in Rajasthan temporarily but do not have permanent residence can not apply for this exam.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Vacancy
The Rajasthan Government has announced 10,453 computer teacher vacancies this year. Official notification of 2021 has not been released yet. It will be released soon. According to available news total of 10,000 posts of 2nd and 3rd Grade Computer Teachers are vacant, out of which 9862 posts are for 3rd Grade and 591 posts teachers. All interested applicants can fill the application form within the given dates. Candidates will be recruited for the post of computer teacher based on written tests and merit lists only.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the examination application form online through the official website. Candidates who are applying for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam must go through the Computer Shikshak Bharti Eligibility. RPSC prefers the Rajasthan Computer Shikshak Application form through online mode only. Applicants must fill in all the necessary information like Domicile Certificate, Address proof, Bank ID, Mraksheets, ID Card, Caste certificate, etc. Always fill in the proper and correct information. Starting date and end of filling the application form have not been announced yet, but it will be released soon.
How To Apply For The Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam?
The following steps are to be followed by candidates to fill application form:
- Visit the official website of RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission).
- On the ‘RPSC Online' section, click on the Apply Online link.
- Refer to the link, i.e., the New application portal.
- Then log in on this portal by using your SSO ID and password.
- After logging in, go to the ‘Recruitment section .' There you will find the Computer teacher application form.
- Now, candidates need to fill in their basic information like Name, Address, Father's Name, Mother' Name, etc.
- After filling in all these details, candidates will now need to upload their Scanned photo and signature.
- After that, choose a payment option, and submit Application fees.
- Then after cross-verifying it, submit the final application form.
- Now get a printout of your application form, fee receipt for future use.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Application Fees
Those who want to apply for the computer teacher exam must apply by filling up the application form. For doing so, candidates need to submit application fees, as already mentioned earlier. Your form will be accepted only when you'll submit the application fees. Application fees are different for different categories. There are various modes to pay like debit card, credit card, UPI, etc., you can pay according to your comfort. Information about that is given in the below table:
|Category ||Application Fees|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs.700|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs.200|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||Rs.400|
|PWD (Person with Disabilities)||No fees|
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Syllabus And Exam Pattern
For cracking any exam, it is essential to know about that exam's examination pattern and syllabus. Understanding the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam pattern will let you know which subject you have to focus more on to clear the exam. By knowing the weightage of the particular subject, it will become easier for you to make your timetable according to that.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern
Exam Duration – 3 hours
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus for this Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam consists of only four subjects: Aptitude Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Computer Knowledge; from this syllabus, Computer covers the major portion. Following are the details of the syllabus:
1) Aptitude Reasoning:
- Blood Relations
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Ages
- Allegation and Mixtures
- Sitting Arrangement
- Ratio and Proportions
- Profit and Loss
2) General Knowledge:
- History and Culture of Rajasthan
- Geography and Natural Resources
- Industrial Development in Rajasthan
- Agriculture Development in Rajasthan
- Economic Development in Rajasthan
3) Current Affairs:
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Monuments and Places
- Games and Sports
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- History Of India and Freedom Struggle
- Indian Economy
4) Computer Knowledge:
A) The Computer System:
- System Buses
- Internal Memory
- Inputs/ Outputs
- Operating system overview
B) The Central Processing Unit:
- Computer Arithmetic
- Instruction Sets
- Assembly Language
- Reduced Instruction Set Computer
C) Operating System:
- Operating System Organization
- Device Management
- Process Management
- Synchronization Principles
- File Management
- Memory Management
- Fundamental Concepts
- Number System and Codes
- Combinational Logic Design
- Flip- flops
- Sequential Logic Designs
D) Programming Tools: Visual Basic
- Introduction to programming
- About Visual basic
- Visual Basic toolbox
- Data types
- Menu Editor
- General Controls
- Adding a toolbar
- Adding status bar
- The concept of the project in visual basic, VB project options
E) Programming in C
- Object-oriented programming
- Data file handling
- Programming concepts in C
- Inheritance (Extending class)
F) Database Management System
- Introduction to database concepts
- RDBMS Tools: oracle
- Group result
- Grouping records
- Database object
- Including constraints
- Creation of a table/ Relation
- SELECT statement continued
G) Business Computing
- More Application area of Database
- Advance Program
- Development Methodology
- Object Modeling
- Client-Server Computing
- Introduction, Objectives, Introduction to Universal Resource Identifier (URI)
- Basic tags of HTML
- Creating Links
I) Web page authoring using HTML
- From Tags
J) Document Object Model
- Concept and Importance of Document Object Model, Dynamic HTML document and,
- Document Object Model
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), three ways of introducing the style sheets to your document.
- Basic Syntax, Creating and saving cascading style sheets.
K) Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Features of XML
- Structure of XML
- XML Markup
- Naming Rules
- Element Declaration
L) Active Server Pages (ASP)
- Active Server Pages (ASP)
- Data types
M) VB Script
- Introduction, Adding VB Script code to an HTML page, VB Script data type- Variant Subtypes, VB Script Variables.
- VBScript Variables
N) Java Script
- History of Java Script
- Methods and Events
O) Graphic Devices
- The basic concept of Images
- Image Formats
- Graphic Formats
- Image scanning with the help of a scanner
- Graphic Tools
- Basic Concepts
- Image Handling
P) Movie File Formats
Q) Multimedia Authoring using Macromedia Flash
- Making of Simple flash movie
- Setting properties
- Frame rate
- Background Colour
- Special effects
R) Communication and Network concepts
- Evolution of Networking
- Data Communication termonologies
- Transmission media
- Network devices
- Network Security Concepts
How To Download Admit Card For Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam?
The Admit Card will be available after the official notification. You need to use your Application ID and DOB; you can easily download the RSMSSB Computer, Admit Card. When candidates register for the first time on the RSMSSB website via the One-Time Registration method, the Application ID is created.
To acquire the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Admit Card, follow the instructions:
- Open RSMSSB's website at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Open the Notification for related posts shown on the screen.
- Look for download Admit Card Option and click on it
- Log in with the help of a temporary id and secret key.
- Click the download RSMSSB Computer 2021 Admit card button after you visit the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- After verifying all of your information, download and print a copy of your admit card. Remember to print out your admit card after you've downloaded it, as you won't be able to sit for the exam without it.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Selection Process And Salary
RPSC has decided on some processes for selecting candidates for this post, and they will be chosen accordingly. Following is the process:
- Written test: Firstly, there will be a written test for all the candidates. If candidates passes this exam, then only they will become eligible for this post.
- Merit List: After completing the written test, the candidates who have cleared the written test will be mentioned in the merit list. Here, candidates can check if they have passed or failed.
RPSC has fixed salaries for some of the posts of computer teachers. But, generally, salaries that computer teachers have received are:
- If you are a 3rd-grade computer teacher, then you will receive a salary of Rs.18,500.
- If you are a 2nd-grade computer teacher, then you will receive a salary of Rs.23,700.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Result
The Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam result has not been officially announced yet. These exams were held for 10,000 vacancies for the post of computer teacher, and many candidates have appeared in the exam. The official notification regarding the results will be announced on the official website; it is advised for the candidates to remain updated. Following are the steps to check your result:
- Go to the official website of RPSC that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the "Result" section.
- Click on the link given in that section.
- Then, fill in all the necessary details like Date of Birth, Roll number, etc.
- After filling in the details, click on the submit button then your result will appear on the screen.
We hope through this article; you can understand everything about Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam. Meticulously follow the syllabus, exam pattern, and other details to ace the exam. Also, take care while filling up the application form and keep a few copies of your admit card. Refer to the previous year's results to get a better grasp of this examination.