PNB SO Previous Year Cut Off 2024
PNB SO Previous Year Cut Off 2024: Punjab National Bank (PNB) will declare the results of the PNB SO Exam 2024 on its official website within a month of the exam. It will also post the category-specific cutoff lists for the Specialist Officer vacancies. The bank will only contact candidates with a score equal to or over the cutoff for the next round of interviews. Know more about the PNB SO cut offs, including how to download it, the factors determining the cutoff marks, etc.
PNB SO Previous Year Cut Off 2024 - Overview
The Punjab National Bank is a public-sector bank, established in 1984 and is the third-largest public-sector bank in India. It is a prestigious institution in the banking sector and candidates interested in a career in banking should make sure to grab this chance to join the bank. This year, PNB has announced 1025 vacancies for various Specialist Officer posts. The table below gives an overview of the recruitment.
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)
|Credit Officer, Manager – Forex, Manager – Cyber Security, Senior Manager Cyber Security
|Mode of Application
|PNB SO Apply Online Dates
|7th to 25th February 2024
|Online Written Test and Interview
PNB SO 2019 Cut Off
The cut-off marks for the various PNB SO posts, for the year 2019, are as follows:
PNB SO Previous Year Cut Off 2024 - Factors Affecting Cutoff
The PNB establishes the minimum passing score (cutoff) for the Credit Officer (Manager) examination based on several parameters, including the following:
- Total number of participants in the examination
- Category of the candidate (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Exam paper's degree of difficulty
- Total number of open positions
- Previous year's cutoff trends
- The highest marks obtained in the exam
Steps to Check the PNB SO Cutoff
The PNB prepares cutoff lists based on the variables outlined above in the guide. The bank publishes two lists: one after the preliminary examinations and one after reviewing the outcomes of the preliminary examinations and interview round. All candidates must study the cutoff list and search for their category-specific scores. We have included a step-by-step process to check the minimum qualifying score quickly. We recommend that they follow the instructions below to download the PNB prepares cutoff lists easily:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PNB at http://www.pnbindia.in/.
- Step 2: Click the careers option at the top of the homepage.
- Step 3: Look for the PNB Credit Officer Cutoff link and click it.
- Step 4: A new window will ask for your login credentials, enter the required information and submit.
- Step 5: A pdf file containing the PNB Credit Officer Cutoff 2024 will open on your screen.
- Step 6: Check the cutoff marks for your category.
- Step 7: Save the PNB Credit Officer Cutoff PDF file to your device.
- Step 8: Print a copy for future use.
PNB SO Result and Merit List 2024
The bank will announce the PNB Credit Officer Result within a month of the exam date. It will also release the PNB Credit Officer Cutoff lists along with the results on its official website. The authorities will compile the PNB Credit Officer Merit List based on the cutoff scores and results of the preliminary examination. Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to participate in the Interview stage. Similarly, the bank will compile the category-wise results, cutoff lists, and merit lists after the interview phase. This merit list will contain the names of individuals who passed the examination and will get the positions.
PNB SO Previous Year Cut Off - Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is the PNB Credit Officer Cutoff different every year?
A1. PNB Credit Officer Cutoff is changed annually based on factors such as the number of positions and exam difficulty, as well as last year's patterns and best score. Even though the cutoff deviations aren't particularly big, these are still important determinants.
Q2. What factors are considered while determining the PNB Credit Officer Cutoff?
A2. The bank considers various factors while determining the PNB Credit Officer Cutoff, like
- The number of those who took the examination.
- The total number of available positions in each category.
- The complexity of the written examination
- Maximum marks scored
- Category of the candidate