The South Indian Bank is a major private sector bank in India, and it is headquartered in Thrissur in Kerala. The bank releases the probationary officer recruitment notification on its website each year. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply to fill up the South Indian Bank PO vacancy. Make sure to keep a check on the bank's official website to ensure that you do not miss out on any important notification.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy
- The South Indian bank releases the South Indian Bank PO vacancy on the official website. The candidate can be posted in any city in India, depending on the South Indian Bank PO vacancy. The vacancies are divided into several zones: the north zone and the south zone.
- The total number of vacancies is provisional, which may change according to the banks' requirements. The candidates selected in the South Indian Bank PO exam fill up the South Indian Bank PO vacancy. This is as per the IBS guidelines.
- The South Indian bank officers are eligible for incentives that are based on their performance. The probationary officers get paid a handsome salary and attractive perks. They also get to work in challenging roles.
- The recruitment notification of the South Indian Bank PO Vacancy and all the details are published on the banks' official website. Applicants must go through all these details to ensure that they do not miss out on important details.
Steps to fill up the form to apply to the South Indian Bank PO vacancy
To know all the South Indian Bank PO vacancy details, refer to the official South Indian bank website. Here are the steps to fill-up the form.
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Click on the link which says Apply for the South Indian Bank PO recruitment.
- Fill up the details as stated in the official document
- Save the details filled and click on the Next button
- Upload your scanned photograph and an image of the signature as per the dimensions mentioned
- Click on the submit button
- You will now have to pay the application fee. Make sure that you check the fee against the category.
- Take a print of the receipt for future use.
- The application fee differs for each category. You should pay the correct fee per the post and the category; otherwise, your application will be rejected.
- General category - Rs.800
- SC/ST - Rs 200
To fill the South Indian Bank PO vacancy, you need to meet all the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are split into age limit and educational qualification.
You are eligible to fill up the South Indian bank form only if you meet the age criteria.
- You should not be less than 25 years of age
- You should not be born before 01.07.1994
- You should not be born after 30.06.2000
- The upper age limit for the SC/ST candidate is relaxed by five years.
The candidates should have all the degrees mentioned below.
- SSLC or 10th
- HSC or 12th
- Graduation with a minimum of 60 % in a regular course
The South Indian Bank PO vacancy can be outside South India, and it thus pays if you have the appropriate language skills.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
Read on for more details : South Indian Bank PO Notification, South Indian Bank PO Application Form, South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern, South Indian Bank PO Syllabus , South Indian Bank PO Admit Card
The selection process takes place in three different stages. These are the online exam, group discussion, and personal interview. The initial selection is based on the marks that the candidate obtains in the online examination. The final selection depends on the combined marks that the candidate gets in the online exam, the group discussion, and the personal interview.
Preparation tips to fill the South Indian Bank PO vacancy
Here are the tips to fill up the South Indian Bank PO vacancy.
- Understand the topic instead of memorizing the steps. It is important to know the formula to make it easy to solve the problem.
- Have a strong foundation of the concept and understand its application
- Practice several questions to build confidence in any concept
- Keep revising the difficult topics
- Revision is mandatory so keep sufficient time for the same
- Manage your time well to have a balance between accuracy and speed
- Take many South Indian bank mock PO tests to build on your strategy and methods
- Identify your weakness and work on your mistakes
Who releases the South Indian Bank PO vacancy?
The South Indian Bank PO vacancy is released on the official website of the South Indian bank. The exam date, the application form, the eligibility criteria, etc., are mentioned here.
What is the full form of SIB PO?
SIB PO stands for South Indian bank probationary officer.
How many stages are involved in the recruitment process?
The candidates will have to appear for an online exam. Based on their performance, they are called for a GD and interview round. The final score is then decided based on their performance in all these rounds. Thus there are a total of 3 stages involved in the South Indian Bank probationary officer recruitment process,
What is the probation period after you clear the SIB PO?
The probation period is of 2 years.