The South Indian Bank Limited is a private sector bank, and its headquarter is located in Thrissur in Kerala. The bank has over 924 branches and is spread across the country. The bank recruits graduates each year to serve as probationary officers. The candidates have to appear for a computer-based test and for a group discussion and interview round to be recruited for the post. After the online test is conducted, the bank publishes the South Indian Bank PO result within a few weeks. This is published in a pdf format on the official website. If the candidate meets the cut-off marks, then they will be called for the group discussion and the interview rounds.
South Indian Bank PO Result
The South Indian Bank PO result is published on the official website. The bank publishes the result, and the selected candidate gets recruited as a probationary officer. Only the candidates who pass the cut-off get called for the GD and interview. The bank publishes the South Indian Bank PO result after the exam is conducted. However, the candidates have to log in to the official website and check the South Indian Bank PO result to check the score. To check their score, the candidate should be ready with the credentials they need to log in to view their profile.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
Steps to Check the South Indian Bank PO Result
The candidate has to visit the official website. The candidate should have their registration or roll number, date of birth, and password to download the result.
- You need to click on the careers menu on the home page, which you can see on the top right-hand side.
- Click on the tab that says "Click Here" on the page
- You need to click on the link which says Click Here to view South Indian Bank Probationary Officer 2022 Written Exam Results."
- Click on this available link and check your test score.
- You will see a new tab open up on the display screen where you would have to key in the login details.
- You will be able to see the scorecard on the screen
- Download the result and take a print of it for future reference
Details that you should check on the South Indian Bank PO result
Here are the details that you should check on your South Indian Bank PO result
- Your name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Marks that you have secured
- Cut off score
- Your qualifying status
What After the South Indian Bank PO result is declared?
The candidates who get shortlisted as per the South Indian Bank PO result will have to attend a residential campus program at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, (MaGE) Bangalore. This is an eight months program with four months of internship. The candidates who complete the course get a Post Graduate Diploma Degree in Banking & Finance, and they get recruited as the Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre. The bank can post the candidate in any South Indian Bank branch across the country.
Important points to keep in mind regarding the South Indian Bank PO result
- The candidates who appear for the South Indian Bank PO exam should be willing to serve anywhere in the country
- The appointment offer is issued in phases for the candidates selected, which are as per the requirements of the bank
- The appointment letter is issued to the selected candidates based on their medical fitness and satisfactory background checks. They should also complete all their formalities as per the rules and regulations that the bank lays down
- The candidate's selected need to sign an agreement that they will serve the bank for a minimum of 3 years from their date of joining
- If the candidate leaves the bank before the expiry of the period, then a sum of Rs. 150000 has to be paid towards the bank for the expenses incurred by them in the recruitment process
- The South Indian Bank PO result is declared separately for each examination stage.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
Where do I download the South Indian Bank PO result?
You can download the South Indian Bank PO result on the South Indian bank official website.
Is there a sectional cut-off in the South Indian Bank PO result?
Yes, the South Indian Bank PO result states the induvial cut-off for each section. You need to meet the individual sectional cut-off to be recruited as a probationary officer.
When is the South Indian Bank PO result announced?
The South Indian Bank PO result is announced a month after the exam is conducted. The result is declared on the official website.
How is the PO for the South Indian bank selected?
The initial selection is based on the marks scored in the online test. The final selection is based on the candidate's consolidated marks in the online test and the personal interview. Thus, just being eligible is not enough. The bank reserves the right to make any modifications in the selection process as per the number of candidates who have applied to decide how many will be called for the interview. In the matter of eligibility and selection, the bank has the final word