Food Corporation of India will recruit for the post of Managers (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), candidates will be selected as Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months.
FCI Manager Salary 2022 Important Dates
In the official notification for FCI Manager 2022, FCI has issued the exam schedule for the forthcoming managerial cadre recruitment. The following are the known dates for the FCI Manager 2022 Exam:
|FCI Manager 2022 Notification||24th August 2022|
|Online Application Process open||27th August 2022, 10 AM|
|Online Application Process and Fee Payment closes||26th September 2022, 4 PM|
|FCI Manager Phase I Admit Card||10 days prior to the date of the exam|
|FCI Manager Phase I Exam||December 2022 (tentative)|
FCI Manager Salary 2022 | Complete details
Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs.40000/- (Forty thousand only) per month during the training period. Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs.40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months.
|FCI Manager Post||Post Code||FCI Manager Pay Scale In Rs.|
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||F||40000-140000|
|Manager (Electrical & Mechanical Engineering)||G||40000-140000|
FCI Manager Job Profile
1. An FCI Manager functions as a front line Manager in various cadres. He/She must, therefore, apprise himself of the job contents, manual provisions, procedures, policy of FCI/Government of India, periodicity of prescribed returns/reports to be received from field offices or to be submitted to higher authorities in relation to his assigned work in the offices or depots.
2. He/She would allocate work to his subordinates and act as their guide and mentor for proper coordination of the work and frequently check registers and records and should be aware of the micro-level details of work he handles.
3. He/She must submit files to the superiors with meticulous scrutiny of data, rule position, precedents, facts and apply his mind for alternatives etc. in the overall interest of FCI to help his superiors in decision making.
4. He/She would maximize the use of computers in his daily work.
5. He/She would not merely act as statistics collector but would monitor as well to ensure disposal of cases related to his area of work. To illustrate it, Assistant Manager(Legal) would monitor the legal cases and analyse the nature of cases and make efforts for withdrawal of cases for out of court settlements, filing applications for expediting the cases etc.
While posted in a depot s/he would
1. He/She functions as a good Store Keeper and takes all precautions and actions to maintain the stocks in coordination with QC/Engg./Labour etc. and would also prioritise the issue of stocks for various schemes i.e. TPDS/OWS/SGRY etc.
2. His/Her aim is to maximize the delivery of stocks ex. Railhead to State Governments to avoid double handling and to reduce losses.
3. He/She interacts with Agricultural Universities/Institutions/Govt.authorities to seek guidance in related work. He must conduct frequent inspections and bring out discrepancies, pitfalls, high trend of losses, deterioration of stocks etc. in the knowledge of his superiors indicating remedial measures taken by him.
4. He/She is responsible for the performance of assignments he handles in office or infield.