SBI CBO 2022 Eligibility
SBI CBO 2022 Eligibility: The State Bank of India has announced the recruitment of 1422 candidates for the position of CBO or Circle Based Officers through an official notification released on 17th October 2022. The interested candidates can apply online on the official website of SBI, and it is advised to first check the SBI CBO Eligibility details. Eligibility criteria for SBI CBO are set by the State Bank of India. As outlined in the official SBI CBO notification, candidates must meet certain eligibility requirements. Candidates who are aiming to appear SBI CBO Exam should ensure they are aware of all of the details regarding the exam, including eligibility requirements, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. There are several details associated with the exam and eligibility criteria, such as:
- Date for online registration and fee payment 18.09.2022 to 7.11.2022.
- The SBI CBO exam date is 4.12.2022.
- Nationality, age limit, educational qualifications, and experience are some criteria for eligibility for the SBI CBO Exam. The selection process can be terminated at any stage of the examination process if a candidate does not meet the eligibility requirements. You can apply for this exam if you are under 30 years old and have completed graduation from an accredited university or college. Learn more about the SBI CBO eligibility requirements in this article.
Attempt a Free SBI CBO Mock Test Here
SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
The following are the parameters for SBI CBO eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
The online notification provides the following information:
- Indian citizen.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan Refugee came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanent settlement.
- (PIO) A person of Indian Origin who migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Malawi, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
The details of each of these categories are explained below.
In order to apply for the position of CBO, candidates must meet the minimum and maximum age requirements of 21 and 30 respectively as of 30th September 2022, i.e., candidate birthdate must be no earlier than 02 December 1991 and no later than 30th September 2001.
|Minimum Age (as on 30.09.2022)||21|
|Maximum Age (as on 30.09.2022)||30|
The table below summarizes details about the age relaxations for specific countries.
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||5 Years|
|Other Backward Class||3 Years|
|Person With Disabilities|
15 Years (Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes),
13 Years (Other Backward Class) &
10 Years (General / Economically Weaker Section)
As a candidate for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022-23, you must meet the following requirements in respect of your education and age.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university or institute with a Bachelor's degree.
- A graduate from a college or university approved by the Central Government of India will also suffice.
- All students must show their total marks calculated to the nearest two decimal places for all subjects in all years. When CGPA is provided by an institution, it needs to be converted into percentages with two decimal points and included in the application.
- The fraction is overlooked since the percentage is calculated using the two decimal places. Therefore, 59.99 is not considered to be more than 60% and 54.99 is not considered to be more than 55%.
Candidates should have a minimum of two years of experience working for a Scheduled Commercial Bank or Rural Regional Bank. The candidate shall submit a certification of their job profile from their current or previous employers. Applicants whose job profile differs substantially from that of the Scale-I Generalist officer of the State Bank of India will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process. It would be binding on all candidates if the Bank made a decision in this regard. In this regard, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence.
Regional Language Criteria
A candidate for a state job must possess either a standard 10th or 12th mark sheet or a certificate that proves they studied the local language of the state as one of the subjects during their education.
Applicants with a default in the payment of their Loans/Credit Card Dues, as well as a negative report from CIBIL or another external agency, cannot apply for this job. The post of SBI CBO is also not open to candidates who have any complaints against their character or evidence of moral turpitude.
SBI CBO 2022 Application Fee
Below is the information regarding the application fees for SBI CBO Recruitment 2021.
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||₹0/-|
|Other Backward Class / General / Economically Weaker Section||₹750/-|
Documents Required At The Time Of Online Application
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with your application for the SBI CBO Recruitment 2022. Prepare them in advance.
- Recent Photograph (jpg/jpeg), Signature (jpg/jpeg),
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Job Profile (certified by existing/previous employers) (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/professional qualifications, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Experience Certificate/ Appointment Letter/Job Offer Letter (PDF) & Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF).
SBI CBO 2022-23 Vacancy
You may also read the official notification if you want more details on the SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 eligibility requirements.
Listed below are the details of all 1422 vacancies divided by state.
In total, there are 1422 vacancies, of which 1400 are regular vacancies and 22 are backlog vacancies.
|North Eastern||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/Manipur/ Meghalaya/Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Tripura||45||22||81||30||122||300|
|West Bengal||West Bengal/Sikkim/ A & N Islands||26||13||47||17||72||175|
Note: The selection process for the SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 will be done in terms of
- Online Written Examination
- Screening and
Explore SBI CBO Preparation Strategy Here.