SBI CBO Application Form 2023
SBI CBO Application Form 2023: The SBI will soon release the notification for the SBI Circle-Based Officer recruitment. Candidates interested in the post should know the process of applying for the same. This article will provide a detailed guide to the entire process of applying online for SBI CBO 2023.
SBI CBO Apply Online 2023 - Important Dates
Here are the important dates related to SBI CBO vacancies.
|SBI CBO Notification PDF||TBA|
|SBI CBO Apply Online Starts||TBA|
|Online Registration Ends on||TBA|
|Online Fee Payment||TBA|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||TBA|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||TBA|
|SBI CBO 2022 Exam Date||TBA|
Take A Free SBI CBO Mock Test Now!
SBI CBO 2023 Application Form
This section covers the prerequisites and steps to apply for SBI CBO 2023.
The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size with white background. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Steps to Apply Online for SBI CBO 2023 Exam
The following are the steps to apply for SBI CBO 2023.
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India @sbi.co.in
- In the bottom left corner of the homepage, click on the "Careers" option.
- A new page with URL- https://sbi.co.in/web/careers opens.
- Click on the "Current Openings" tab.
- Search for "Recruitment of Circle Based Officer (Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2023)" in the Current Opening section and then click on it.
- Click for the "Apply Online" button and then a new page appears on the screen.
- Click on the "NEW REGISTRATION" button provided in the topmost right corner.
- Start your application process for SBI CBO 2023 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc., and click on the save and next button. You will get a mail & message containing login id & password.
- Login with the registration ID and password generated
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the State Bank of India.
- Fill in your academic details, professional qualification, and experience in this step of your online application process for the SBI CBO 2023 Exam. Click on the save and next button after filling in the details.
- Preview your application form and pay the required application fee through online mode.
- Click on the "Submit" button. Your application form will be submitted successfully, download, and keep it for future reference.
SBI CBO 2023 Application Fee
The online application fee for SBI CBO 2023 exam fee has already been released. A total of Rs. 750/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for SBI Circle Based Officer 2023 exam. The same amount is narrowed down to Rs. 0/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|Other Category||Rs. 750|
Points to keep in mind
Please keep in mind the following points while applying for SBI CBO 2023.
- The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one Circle only. A candidate applying
against vacancy of one Circle will not be eligible to apply against vacancy of any other
- Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the Circle for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn Circle wise and category wise.
- Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle against whose vacancy they are selected.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled to inner-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
Take A Free SBI CBO Mock Test Now!