CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an online national-level entrance test administered by Consortium for applicants seeking admission to 22 law schools' undergraduate and graduate programmes. CLAT results are accepted by NLU and several private and self-financed law schools in India. CLAT Result 2023 will be announced after the exam on 18 December 2022. Candidates must log in to the official site to see and download CLAT results 2023. The Consortium will distribute the results in the form of scorecards that include the candidate's name, registration number, section-wise marks, and overall score.
An online version of the category-wise merit list and the All India Rank will be available along with the scorecard. Applicants can enrol in the application process for UG and PG programmes based on their CLAT 2022 total score. Applicants will be shortlisted for the counselling session once the CLAT Result 2023 is announced.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
CLAT Result 2022
CLAT Result 2023 will be available online when the CLAT test is completed, and the result will not be available in an offline mode. The Merit List and All India Rank (AIR) list for UG and PG courses are also included on the CLAT Scorecard. Through the login window, hopefuls will be able to check their results. The scorecard is only good for one year. Candidates should print their results and keep them secure until the admissions process is concluded.
Candidates can access the results by observing the below-mentioned steps.
- Candidates can access CLAT results by going to the official site and clicking on the "Result" link, which will be available when the CLAT results are announced.
- After that, select the "View Result" tab.
- Then, using your phone number and password, log in to the site.
- Candidates will be offered provisional admission to an NLU after the CLAT Result 2023 is released. In CLAT 2023, depending on preferences and merit rank.
- On the main site, the Consortium will reveal a merit list featuring the names of the colleges, and they can locate it under the "Result" tab.
- Take a print of the result after downloading it.
- Candidates should remember to bring additional printouts for the admissions process.
The following are the details stated on the CLAT exam scorecard:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father's Name
- Roll Number
- Category (as per CLAT form)
- Application Number
- CLAT score
- Category Rank
- NRI Sponsored Rank
- All India Rank
- NRI Rank
- Other admission-related details, etc.
CLAT Merit List 2023
CLAT Merit List 2023 will be created and published in PDF format on the main site, and the CLAT Committee will make it public. Candidates' names will be listed in order of their ranking, and it will include the following information in the merit list.
- The candidate's overall performance as well as their state ranking.
- The total number of applicants who took the admission exam.
- Applicants will be chosen based on a set of standards.
The following information will be published in the CLAT Merit List 2023.
- Candidate's Name: The examination participant's name.
- The candidate's Merit Number is the number that appears on the Merit List.
- Date of Birth (DOB): The candidate's date of birth will be listed.
- AIR (All India Rank): This is the national rank attained by a candidate.
- Candidates' Roll Numbers: The candidates' roll numbers will be shown.
- Legal Aptitude Score: The total number of points earned in the law entrance exam's Legal Aptitude portion.
- State Rank: A candidate's position at the state level.
- Score: The candidate's final grade.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
CLAT Result: Tie-Breaking Policy
CLAT 2023 will be an extremely competitive admission exam, which implies there will be a larger chance of two or more examinees receiving the same score. Officials will have a tough time selecting whether examinees should be put higher on the merit list in such circumstances. To avoid a situation like this, authorities from the national-level law entrance test - CLAT have created a tie-breaker mechanism that will be applied while producing the CLAT merit list if numerous candidates have the same results.
Ties in CLAT 2023 will be settled as follows:
- Applicants who score better in the Legal Aptitude component of the CLAT 2023 will be ranked higher on the CLAT 2023 merit list.
- The list will mention candidates with a greater age advantage first.
- The method will randomly pick the candidates' names from a pool of applicants with equal ratings.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
The Consortium will disclose the CLAT invite list when the CLAT Result 2023 and merit list are announced. The names and rankings of applicants who will be considered eligible to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure will be listed on the invite list. CLAT invite lists for both UG and PG programmes will be announced. Candidates selected from the invite list must register for CLAT counselling, for which a comprehensive timetable will be made available separately. CLAT counselling will entail stages like applying online, choice filling, document submission, and payment of fees. CLAT counselling will be held in three rounds, with a seat allotment list for each National Law University being provided after each round. Hope this article is helpful.
1. Which authority will declare the CLAT Result 2023?
The exam administering authority, Consortium of NLUs, releases the CLAT results and is published on the Consortium's main site.
2. When will the CLAT Result 2023 be released?
The results are expected to be announced February 2023, and they will only be available on the internet.
3. Is it possible to obtain CLAT Result 2023 notice earlier than the formal announcement of the results?
No, candidates will not be notified of CLAT Result 2023 or the scorecard till the official announcement.
4. Is it necessary to provide my CLAT Result 2023 during the admissions verification process?
You do not need to submit your CLAT 2023 scorecard during the counselling round's verification procedure. To complete the counselling procedure, you only need to deliver the scorecard.
5. How much of a score is necessary to pass the CLAT 2023 exam and achieve a higher rank?
Applicants in the general category must get at least 90 points to improve their CLAT 2023 ranking. Applicants must score at least 90 on the exam to be admitted to any of the top NLUs.