Students who desire to enrol in Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) law studies at National Law Universities and other private law colleges/universities that recognise Law scores take the Common Law Entrance Test. CLAT is organised by the Consortium of National Law Universities, which comprises representative universities from around the country. CLAT Exam is held just once a year to provide possibilities to candidates seeking admission to law schools and colleges. In addition to NLU, more than 50 private institutions and universities accept CLAT scores for admission. The Consortium of National Law Universities will release CLAT Admit card 2023 on its website before the exam. The admit card for the year 2023 will be available online. Candidates can download the admission card via the CLAT 2023 login page. It's a requirement for taking the Common Law Admission Test, to take place on 18th December, 2022.
CLAT 2023 - Overview
|Event ||Dates for CLAT 2023|
|Release of admission notification||8th August 2023|
|Start of CLAT 2022 online application form||8th August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||13th November 2023|
|Release of admit card||To be notified |
|CLAT 2023 exam date||18th December 2022|
|Release of provisional answer key||To be notified|
|Release of final answer key||To be notified|
|Declaration of results||To be notified|
|Commencement of counselling||To be notified |
CLAT 2023 Latest Update
- CLAT exam for the year 2023 will be held on 18th December 2022. Application Process for CLAT 2023 began on 8th August 2022 and will continue till 13th November 2022.
- CLAT 2022 exam provisional key answers are out. You can check the key answers here.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
How to Download CLAT Admit card 2023?
Candidates must follow the processes outlined below to get an admission card from the CLAT main site.
- Visit the CLAT 2023 main site.
- In the notification box, click on the link to the admission card.
- Log in using your registration ID and password and select "Download Admit Card" from the drop-down menu.
- The website will present the CLAT 2023 admission card on the screen.
- The admission card for the examination may be downloaded and printed.
CLAT Admit card 2023: Significant Details to Check
The CLAT Admit card 2023 will include the candidate's details and exam-related information. Because the applicant's personal information is needed for identification at the test centre, it must be accurate and consistent with the information provided by the applicant at the time of registration. The CLAT Admit card 2023 will have the following information.
- Personal data - candidate's name, category, date of birth, parent/name, guardian's and communication address
- Photograph of the candidate in passport size
- CLAT 2023 examination date, time of examination, and reporting time
- The location of the examination centre
- Your roll number/admit card number will be utilised as a reference throughout the CLAT admission procedure.
- The candidate's choice of course name before enrolling for the test
- Instructions for the examination
Attempt a Mock Test now!
How to Correct Discrepancy in CLAT Admit card 2023?
As previously stated, the CLAT Admit card 2023 must have accurate information. However, in rare situations, the admission card may contain inaccurate information, such as an incorrect name or date of birth. In this case, applicants must contact the exam authorities to get it remedied. Applicants can reach out to the exam administrators via the helpdesk listed below.
CLAT Exam Day 2023: Important Items to Bring to Exam Hall
Inside the exam hall, applicants need to bring the following things.
- CLAT Admit card 2023 in hardcopy.
- A valid photo ID card, such as an Aadhar card, voter identification card, passport, or driver's licence.
- A ballpoint pen in blue or black.
CLAT Exam Day 2023 Guidelines
Along with the CLAT Admit card 2023, the Consortium of NLUs also publishes the CLAT exam day rules. The CLAT 2023 pre-exam instructions will outline the rules and restrictions that applicants must follow at the exam centre. Applicants must carefully read and follow all requirements to get to the test room. The following are some of the most significant examination day instructions for CLAT 2022.
- Applicants should be at the assigned exam centre at least one hour before the start of the examination.
- Late entry - Candidates who arrive at the exam centre 15 minutes after the test has begun will not be permitted to take the test. As a result, applicants must be at the exam centre on time as specified on their admission card.
- Candidates must bring a physical copy of their CLAT Admit card 2023 and a valid ID card. Those who arrive at the test centre without an admit card will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Outside the examination hall, the consortium will not be accountable for maintaining the luggage centre. As a result, candidates are urged not to bring any pricey things to their chosen exam centre, such as electronics or cell phones. Any loss of things will not be the responsibility of the exam centre administrators.
- Candidates should arrive at the exam centre a day before the exam to double-check the location.
- Inside the test hall, candidates will not be permitted to bring anything other than an admission card, an ID card, and a ballpoint pen. Electronic devices, calculators, cell phones, watches, paper, and study materials are strictly forbidden inside the examination hall. Candidates caught with any of the forbidden goods will be rejected from the admissions process.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
The Admit Card is necessary since it provides all of the necessary information. It's a permit that allows you to enter the examination room. To take the test, you must show the examiners a printed copy of your admission card. All qualified applicants should obtain their admission cards as soon as they are available on the official website. Candidates are recommended to save their CLAT Admit card 2023 even after the exam. The admission card is a crucial document utilised throughout the counselling process. At the time of counselling, aspirants must present their CLAT Admit card 2023. Hope this post has given you sufficient information. On the Oliveboard site, you may find more information like this.
1. When will the CLAT Admit card for 2023 be available?
CLAT Admit card 2023 will be available at least 15 days prior to the exam.
2. How can I access my admission card if I forget my CLAT login password?
You can regain your CLAT account by going to the candidate site and clicking on the "Forgot password" option. After generating a new password, you would get an option to access the admission card.
3. When is the CLAT 2023 going to be held?
CLAT 2023 will be held in an offline mode on December 18, 2022.
4. How can I obtain a copy of the CLAT Admit card 2023?
By entering into the Consortium of NLUs' admission site, you may get the CLAT Admit card 2023. This post will also include a direct link to the CLAT admission card.
5. What information is included on the CLAT Admit card 2023?
The CLAT Admit card 2023 will include the candidate's name, roll number, exam day and time, test centre address, and exam day instructions.