CLAT 2022 exam ended on January 19th, and CLAT 2023 exam will take place on December 18th, 2022. The Registration details of CLAT 2023 is not yet announced. Candidates can review the CLAT 2022 registration procedure in detail, for reference. For general, EWS, and OBC applicants, the CLAT application cost is Rs 4,000. The CLAT registration cost is Rs 3,500 for SC, ST, and BPL applicants. Candidates would also have to pay Rs. 500 for prior year exams; however, the official CLAT previous year question papers can be freely accessed. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2022) was held in an offline format on June 19th, 2022. CLAT is a national-level legal entrance test for postgraduate and undergraduate law programmes at 22 national law universities.
CLAT 2023 Application form: Important Dates
|Release of admission notification||Yet to be announced|
|Commencement of application form||Yet to be announced|
|Last date to register||Yet to be announced|
Attempt a Mock Test now!
CLAT Application form 2023: Keep these important documents handy
The CLAT 2023 is being held on 18th December 2022. The registration details of CLAT 2023 is not yet released. You can follow these steps once the registration is open. When filling out the application form, candidates must submit mark sheets and offer information about their educational qualifications. As a result, candidates should equip the following documents before filling out the application form.
- Mark sheets and certificates for 10th and 12th grades
- Email address and phone number
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- Certificate of residence (if applicable)
- Signature and photo (scanned in prescribed format)
- Certificate of BPL (If applicable)
CLAT Application form 2023: Document Specifications
|Document||Image size (maximum)||Format|
|Photograph||500 KB||jpg/jpeg or PNG|
|Signature||100 KB||jpg/jpeg or PNG|
|State of domicile certificate||1.5 MB||PDF|
Attempt a Mock Test now!
How to fill CLAT Application form 2023?
CLAT 2023 application form is not yet open, you can check the details below and follow the same once application process is open. The CLAT Application form can be filled out online by all qualified applicants. The following are the four stages in the CLAT 2023 application procedure.
Step 1: CLAT 2023 Registration
- Go to CLAT 2023's main site.
- Open the registration panel by clicking on the CLAT 2023 link.
- Select "Register" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the CLAT 2023 registration form with your name, phone number, and email address, then submit it.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile phone number and email address.
- On the CLAT login page, enter the OTP to complete your registration.
Step 2: Fill CLAT Application form 2023
Applicants can access the CLAT 2023 application form after a successful registration. Personal data, communication information, qualifying examination data, preference, and reservation shall be the five areas of the application form. In these parts, candidates must fill in all pertinent information. The procedure for filling out the CLAT application form is outlined below.
1. Fill up your personal information.
- Follow the steps to upload a current passport-size picture and signature.
- Fill in the following information: applicant's complete name, gender, date of birth, father's and mother's names, category, nationality, residency status, and NRI category status (if applicable).
- After completing the form, click next to go to the communication page.
2. Communication Details
- Fill in your permanent and communication addresses.
- Fill in your email address and phone number.
- Save your information and continue to the next page.
- To go on to the next section, click next.
3. Please include information about your education.
Candidates will be required to provide information about their schooling. Candidates must submit Class 10th and Class 12th information to take the UG CLAT. Candidates enrolling for an LLM must provide information on their graduation and school education. Candidates must fill out the following information about their schooling.
- Qualifying Exam
- Name of the governing body or university
- Appearing/Appeared or Passed as a passing status
- Month of qualifying
- Year of qualifying
- Candidates taking the qualifying test do not need to indicate their qualifying exam percentage of marks.
4. Preferences for Exam Centers
For CLAT 2023, applicants must choose any three exam centres in order of preference. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is administered in over 80 cities across India. As a result, applicants may select the nearby exam city as their preferred test centre.
5. Preference for NLU
Applicants can choose national law universities in the sequence of their preference through the consortium. Candidates' preferences expressed throughout the application process will be utilised to determine seat allocation at the time of counselling. As a result, applicants are urged to choose their NLUs carefully. Priority should be given to the top-ranked NLUs over the remaining colleges. Candidates can consult the list of top-ranked NLUs published by the Government of India under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
6. Fill in the Reservation Information
Domicile reservations are available at the majority of national law schools. If applicants are suitable for the reservation given by any NLU, they must pick their reservation status. Candidates requesting a domicile reservation or any other reservation must present a legal document issued by the appropriate government. All national law institutions, except NLU Jodhpur, are now giving domicile reservations to CLAT candidates.
Step 3: Submit CLAT Application form 2023
After completing all parts of the application form, candidates must sign the declaration box at the bottom of the form and apply.
Step 4: CLAT 2023 Application Fee Payment
The candidate must pay the registration costs to finish the application procedure. CLAT applicants must pay a fee of Rs. 4,000 (Rs. 3,500 for SC and ST applicants). Candidates can pay their application costs online using net banking, a credit card, or a debit card.
CLAT Application Fees 2023
|Category||Fee||Mode of Payment|
|General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category||Rs. 4000|
Online: Net Banking
|SC/ST/BPL category||Rs. 3500|
Attempt a Mock Test now!
CLAT Application form Correction window 2023
After the deadline, the consortium may refuse to enable candidates to make changes to their application forms. As a result, candidates should take great care when filling out the application and completing it before the deadline. However, if the consortium gives a rectification window, they can make changes in the application. The correction window notification will be made available independently on the admission portal.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
Before completing the online application, applicants should read the rules carefully. Aspirants should read this page carefully because it provides all pertinent information for the CLAT Application form 2023. I hope that this article has provided you with enough information on applying for the exam. You can find more articles like this on our website.
1. When will the CLAT Application form for 2023 be available?
CLAT 2023 application forms are not available yet. You can visit Oliveboard website for real time updates.
2. Is it possible to make changes to my CLAT Application form after submitting the information and paying the fee?
Yes, you may make changes to your application even after submitting it. But, you will not be able to amend the application form once the deadline has passed.
3. Can I apply for CLAT 2023 if I take my Class 12 exams this year?
Yes, you may apply for CLAT if you had taken examinations in April-May 2022. However, you must have fulfilled the requisite requirement to be considered for admission at the time of counseling.