The candidates who are interested in the post of South Indian Bank Clerk have to go through a two-stage process. The first stage will be the Online Tests, and the second one will be the Personal interview. The candidates must be well versed with the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam pattern so that it helps them to prepare in an ideal manner. The details regarding the same have been given below.
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
There will be a total of 4 sections in the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern. There will be 40 questions in each section which means a total of 160 questions in the exam. Each section has its own time allotted to it. There will also be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer. The final selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of the performance in Online tests and personal interviews. The detail regarding the sections has been given in the table below-
|Sections||Maximum Marks||Total Number of Questions||Time allotted to each section|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||50||40||20 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50||40||40 minutes|
|English Language||50 ||40||40 minutes|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
The maximum marks allotted to the whole exam are 200. Fifty marks are allotted to each section. The same has been shown in the table below-
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50|
Preparation Strategy for South Indian Bank Clerk Exam
Candidates should follow these points for efficient preparation-
- For improving English, it is important to read books as it will help you to improve your vocabulary and at the same that it will lead to more fluency in English.
- For General Awareness, it is important to keep yourself updated and follow the newspapers and important events. This will help in improving the General Knowledge.
- Solve more and more mock tests for better preparation. The candidates should practice as much as possible as it will help them to be well versed with the exam pattern as well as the syllabus.
- The candidates who are selected for the interview should bring attested copies as well as original documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many sections are there in the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam?
Ans. There are a total of 4 sections, namely General/Economy/Banking Awareness, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, and English Language.
2. What are the total marks allotted to the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam?
Ans. The total marks allotted to the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam are 200 marks.
3. What are the total number of questions in the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam?
Ans. The total number of questions in the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam is 160.
4. How can one improve their English?
Ans. For improving English, it is important to read books as it will help you to improve your vocabulary and at the same that it will lead to more fluency in English.