Every year, the State Bank of India, the largest public sector bank of the country, administers an all-India examination to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in leading SBI branches. The examination comprises three stages. In order to get selected, the candidate must qualify through each of these stages.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
SBI PO Application Form 2022 - Important dates
|SBI PO Exam 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2022 Release Date||21 September 2022|
|Start Date to Apply for SBI PO 2022||22 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI PO 2022||12 October 2022|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Prelims||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2022 / January 2023|
|SBI PO 2022 Mains Admit Card||January 2023 / February 2023 |
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Mains||January 2023 / February 2023 |
|SBI PO 2022 Result Date- Mains||February 2023 |
|Interview Date||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 onwards|
SBI PO Application Form 2022 - Apply Now Link
The Direct link to Apply online (active on 22 September 2022) for SBI PO Recruitment is provided here. The candidates can apply using the same link.
SBI PO Apply Online – Prerequisites
Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
SBI PO Application Form – How To Register?
The process of registering for the upcoming SBI PO exam is very simple. You can register online. To guide you through the process of online registration here is a detail of the steps that follow.
Steps For Filling Online Application Form:
- First scan the photograph and signature
- Visit Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under 'Current Openings'.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit their data.
- On saving complete/ partially complete application, a provisional registration number and password are generated by the system and displayed on the screen which should be carefully noted.
- Candidates can reopen and edit their saved application form (if required) by using their registration number and password. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidates should carefully check the form before final submission.
- After rechecking and ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, the candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using a debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
Specifications required for the upload of their scanned photograph and signature (as specified below)-
Photograph: JPEG format, size 20-50KB, dimension 200×230
Signature: JPEG format, size 10-20KB, dimension 140×60
Your application form will be considered ‘submitted' only after the payment of the application fee.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
SBI PO Apply Online – Eligibility Criteria
Before you fill in the application form online, make sure that you are eligible to sit for the SBI PO examination. You need to fulfil the following criteria -
- The age of the candidate must be between 21-30 years as on 1 April 2022.
- The candidate must at least hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university as on 31 December 2022.
Eligible candidates will be called to appear for the exam.
Once you have successfully applied for the SBI PO exam, you must wait for the admit card/hall ticket to be released. Candidates can download the admit cards/hall tickets 10 days prior to the scheduled exam date.