IDBI Executive Result: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) provides a wonderful chance for government bank job seekers for the post of Executive (on contract) and Assistant Manager, Grade 'A. IDBI Executive Employment 2023 and IDBI Assistant Manager Employment 2023 will be held nationwide. In July, the bank will offer an online exam to select candidates. Entrants will be needed to register for the exam on the main site, starting on 17-Feb-2023. On
28-Feb-2023 the registration will be deactivated. Continue reading this post to answer all of your questions about the IDBI Executive Result and other topics.
IDBI Executive Result
There are two parts to the selection process: an online exam and a medical exam. The final result will be announced on the conducting body's official webpage when all phases of the recruiting procedure have been completed. Those who passed the online exam will be allowed to take the medical exam. After the IDBI Executive Recruitment Exam 2023 is completed, IDBI will announce the IDBI Executive Result 2023. Applicants should be aware of how to examine the IDBI Executive result properly. After the final result is declared, the final merit list of the selected applicants is issued.
Downloading the IDBI Executive Result 2023
Candidates must follow the steps outlined below to obtain the written test result.
- Step 1: Go to the main website of IDBI and go to the 'Result' section.
- Step 2: On the screen, a new window will open.
- Step 3: To access their results, applicants must provide their credentials, including their registration number and birth date.
- Step 4: Select the "Submit" option.
- Step 5: The result will be shown on the screen.
- The first step is for the candidate to go to the official website.
- Step 2: Go to the main page and look for the "Career" section.
- Step 3: A new page will appear with the most recent changes.
- Step 4: Look for the IDBI Executive Result 2023 on the IDBI website.
- Step 5: Go to the link and click it.
- Step 6: Repeat steps 3-5 from the previous method.
Details to be checked on the IDBI Executive Result 2023
Applicants should double-check a few items after viewing the IDBI Executive test results.
- Candidate name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Registration ID
- Total marks obtained
IDBI Executive Cut Off 2022
Later this year, the IDBI Executive Cut Off 2022 will be released. The most recent exam cutoffs are shown here.
|Category||Test 1 (RE) (50)||Test 2 (EL) (50)||Test 3 (QA) (50)|
|SC,ST,OBC & PWD||8.50||10.25||7.25|
|EWS & UR||13.75||16.00||12.50|
IDBI Executive Previous Year Cut Off
Until the IDBI Executive cutoff for this year is released, have a look at the information below to learn about the IDBI Executive cutoff for 2019. This will give you a good indication of the likely cutoffs for this year.
Category Wise Cut Off for Objective Test
|Category||T1 (RE)||T2 (EL)||T3 (QA)|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD||12.50||10.00||12.00|
Now, let's have a look at the IDBI Executive examination 2019 overall cutoff.
|Category||Overall Cut Off for Merit List|
How to Calculate IDBI Executive Marks 2023?
To determine your IDBI Executive test score, follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: There are a total of 150 questions in the online assessment.
- Step 2: Each right answer is worth one mark.
- Step 3: For each erroneous response, a quarter of a mark (0.25 mark) would be deducted as a negative marking.
- Step 4: Total marks = (1*total number of right answers) - (0.25*total number of wrong answers)
- Step 5: For an unanswered question, there will be no negative marking.
Challenging the IDBI Executive Result 2023
IDBI has yet to provide a method for contesting the IDBI Executive result. The conclusive merit list will be determined by the result published by the Industrial Development Bank of India.
What After the IDBI Executive Result?
Applicants must wait for the final release of the merit list when the IDBI Executive Result is revealed. It will be made available on IDBI's official website. The names of the selected applicants, as well as their roll numbers, will appear on the list. The medical examination is then scheduled for those who have been chosen. Applicants who qualify for the interview phase will be placed on a merit list based on their online exam scores and medical exam results. This was a general overview to assist applicants in comprehending the IDBI Executive Result framework and merit list.
The IDBI Executive exam date has been notified. Individuals can understand the rules and stay up to date on changes to the examination schedule, hall ticket issuance, result date, and so on by visiting the website. The IDBI Executive Result 2022 will be favourable if you study well for the test. Make a list of everything you learned and revise it again and again. We hope you found our guide on seeing the IDBI Executive Result 2022 and understanding what to look for on the scorecard useful. Please reach out to Oliveboard if you have any queries. We hope you found this information useful. If you have any concerns or want assistance in receiving your results, please contact us.
1. How can I get a copy of the IDBI Executive Result?
You may get the IDBI Executive result by visiting the IDBI Executive official site. The processes to obtain the IDBI Executive result are outlined in the preceding article.
2. What is the location of the final IDBI Executive Result?
Applicants can verify their results on the IDBI Executive's official site.
3. What are the phases of the IDBI Executive exam?
The IDBI Executive exam consists of two stages: an online exam and a medical examination.
4. What is the process for preparing the merit list?
The IDBI Executive merit list is compiled using the results of the online examination as well as the results of the medical exams. To learn more about the IDBI Executive Result, read the full article.
5. Is it possible for me to challenge the IDBI Executive Result?
The exam's organisers, IDBI, haven't provided any procedures for challenging the IDBI Executive outcome. As a result, the IDBI merit list will be regarded final.