IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2023: IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 has been released on the official website of the Industrial Development Bank of India on 17th Feb 2023. A total of 600 posts have been released for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. Online registration for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 will begin on 17th Feb 2023, and the deadline to apply is 28th Feb 2023. Check out the complete article to read all the details about IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2023
On 17 Feb 2023, IDBI published the official notification for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. The candidates can review the detailed IDBI Assistant Manager Notification PDF to gain a better understanding of the selection process, eligibility, pattern, and other details. Download the detailed advertisement here
IDBI Assistant Manager Official Notification PDF
IDBI Assistant Manager – Important Dates
|IDBI Assistant Manager Registration – Start Date||17-Feb-2023|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Registration – End Date||28-Feb-2023|
|Last Date for Payment||28-Feb-2023|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Date (Tentative)||April-2023|
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023-Overview
|Name of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|No. of Vacancies||600|
|Application Start Date||17 February 2023|
|Application End Date||28 February 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Mode of Exam|
1. Phase I- Online Test- Online Mode
2. Phase-II- Personal Interview- Offline Mode
|Selection Process |
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
IDBI Assistant Manager Apply Online
On 17 Feb 2023, IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 will open for online registration. You can apply online for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 by following the link below. Before applying online for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, candidates should read all the details carefully. Moreover, candidates must have their details with them, such as their registered mobile numbers, mark sheets, etc.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR IDBI ASSISTANT EXAM 2023
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment – Eligibility
- Educational Requirements -: The candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)*
- Other Qualification -: Candidates are expected to have proficiency in Computers
- Age Limit (as on April 1, 2022 ) -:
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
The candidate must have been born not earlier than April 2, 1994, and not later than April 1, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
(Note -: Candidates in their last year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before April 1, 2022)
There is relaxation in the age criteria for other categories for appearing for the IDBI Assistant Manager position. The following table provides the relaxation in the age that has been granted to various categories of applicants.
|Category||Relaxation in Maximum Age|
|SC/ST||5 years Relaxation|
|OBC||3 years Relaxation|
|PWD||10 years Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose receipt of application) ||5 years Relaxation|
|Persons affected by the riots of 1984 ||5 years Relaxation|
IDBI Assistant Manager – Selection Process
The Selection process for IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 recruitment will have 2 stages, the online written test followed by an interview -:
- Online Test – The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Personal Interview – Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
IDBI Assistant Manager – Application Fees
- ₹200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- ₹1000/- for all others
IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 – Salary
The extant basic pay applicable to IDBI Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month in the pay scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740 (2)–49910–1990(7)-63840 (17 years). The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified/amended/revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 - Probation Period
- Initial appointment in the post of Assistant Manager is on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of joining the Bank (which can be extended at the discretion of the Bank). Candidates will be posted at Bank's discretion, to any offices of the Bank or the departments/offices/business units / the Bank's 3 associate institutions. The candidates will also be liable to be transferred to any place in/outside India, as the Bank may decide from time to time in terms of the Bank's prevailing rules/policies.