About FCI Assistant Grade 3 Application Form 2022
The FCI Recruitment Exam is conducted by the Food Corporation of India. It is a premier government body that takes care of the storage and management of all the agricultural produce of India. The FCI Recruitment is conducted for recruiting suitable candidates for the various grade III posts in all the zonal and regional officers of FCI. Any aspirant who wants to secure a govt job should definitely apply for this FCI Recruitment exam. The Application form is active from 6th September 2022 to 5th October 2022. Read further to know complete details of FCI Assistant Application Form.
Attempt a Free Mock test now
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022- Overview
Here are some of the important information related to the FCI Recruitment 2022. The details of this table will be updated based on the release of the official notification.
|Exam Conducting Organisation||Food Corporation of India|
|Posts||Category II, III, IV|
|Official Notification release date||30th August 2022|
|Online Registration Start Date||6th September 2022|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment Application 2022 | Important Dates
Attempt a Free Mock test now
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 - Procedure for applying online
Candidates can apply online only from 6th September 2022 (10 am) to 5th September 2022 (4pm) (IST) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 | Application Link
Click on the link below to Apply for FCI AG 2022
Apply here for FCI AG Recruitment 2022
Before applying online, candidates should scan their :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink). Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink). The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- a hand written declaration given below
- "I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate‟s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee
Steps to Apply Online For FCI 2022
Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Candidates applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 500/ - (Excluding bank charges but including GST ) by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen
SC/ST/PwBD and women candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Attempt a Free Mock test now
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria as on 1st August 2022
Various Eligibility Criteria of FCI AG is as follows :
The age limit of various posts for FCI AG are as follows :
|Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|JE (Civil)||28 years|
|JE (Electrical Mechanical)||28 years|
|Steno Grade II||25 years|
|AG III (General)||27 years|
|AG III (Accounts)||27 years|
|AG III (Technical)||27 years|
|AG III (Depot)||27 years|
|AG III (Hindi)||28 years|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Age Relaxation
Age relaxation criteria for various categories are as follows :
|Category||Upper age limit|
|FCI Employee||No limitations|
|OBC (Except Creamy layer)||30 years|
|SC / ST||32 years|
|PwBD - SC / ST||42 years|
|PwBD - OBC||40 years|
|Widows / Divorced/ Women judiciously separated and not remarried under UR||35 years|
|Widows / Divorced/ Women judiciously separated and not remarried under OBC||38 years|
|Widows / Divorced/ Women judiciously separated and not remarried under SC / ST||40 years|
|Ex- Servicemen under UR||30 years|
|Ex- Servicemen under SC / ST||35 years|
|Ex- Servicemen under OBC||33 years|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment Qualification / Experience
Qualification / Experience needed for each post is as follows :
|Name of the Post||Post|
|Qualification / Experience|
|A||Degree in Civil Engineering|
Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
|B||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year experience.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
|Steno. Grade- II||C||Graduate degree with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and|
|Assistant General Manager (General)||D||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||E||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||F||B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University.|
B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University:
Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science
B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
Proficiency in use of computers.
|Assistant Grade -III (Depot)||G||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|Assistant Grade-III (Hindi)||H||*Degree of a recognised University with Hindi as main subject. Proficiency in English specifically for the purpose of translation. Certificate/Diploma course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa of at least one year duration from a recognised University/Institution approved by Government.|
Given the fact that the major work of Assistant Grade-III (Hindi) would be translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa, possession of Skill for Hindi Typing would also be required. To assess the same, Hindi Typing with speed of 30 words per minute will be tested during the period of probation. Confirmation of probation shall be subject to the candidate qualifying the prescribed Typing Test.
* Hindi should be main subject in every year of graduation
- A candidate can apply in any one zone only i.e., either North or South or East or West or North East Zone only
- A candidate can apply for any one post code A, B, C ,D, E , F , G , H