ECGC PO Admit Card 2023: ECGC released the detailed notification for Probationary Officer recruitment on 19th April 2023. Before the examination, applicants must get their admit cards. The most crucial documents in the recruiting process are the admit card. The admission cards for each stage, i.e. written exam and interview, will be distributed separately. Applicants in the Physically Disabled section must adhere to all of the guidelines set forth for them and the scribe. Applicants must first familiarize themselves with all the other information on this page, including the steps to download, the entire content of the admit card, and the mandatory rules for PwBD applicants.
ECGC PO Admit Card 2023 - Download Link
One of the most significant documents necessary for appearing in the examination is the ECGC PO Admit card 2023. The ECGC PO notice specifically said that applicants who do not have their admit cards with them would not be permitted to take an exam. The admit card will be available in the second week of June 2023.
Download ECGC PO Admit Card 2023 [Link Inactive]
ECGC PO Admit Card 2023: Improtant Dates
|Commencement of Call letter Download
|Second Week of June 2023
|Closure of Call letter Download
|15th July 2023
ECGC PO Admit Card 2023: Download Procedure
With this, aspirants must remember to follow the basic steps when getting the ECGC PO Admit card.
- Step 1: Go to the authorized website and look for a link to the ECGC PO Admit card 2023.
- Step 2: Type in your enrollment number.
- Step 3: Enter your password and birth date.
- Step 4: Click 'Login' after entering the captcha code.
- Step 5: Get your admit card by downloading it.
- Step 6: Double-check all of the relevant information on the ECGC PO Admit card, such as your name, photograph, test location, and exam date.
- Step 7: After you've double-checked everything, save the ECGC PO Admit card pdf and print it off.
ECGC PO Admit Card 2023: Details Provided in Admit Card
It is critical for the applicant to properly review all of the key facts contained in the admit card. The organization has emphasized the importance of the admission card being error-free. The following are the fundamental details that the applicant must compare to the information provided below:
- Name of the Applicant
- Birth Date
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Center
- Date and timing of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate that is clear
- Applicant's Father/Mother's Name
- Applicant's Signature
- Name of the examination
- Examination description (subjects, marks, duration etc.)
- Signatures of the Applicant and the invigilator
ECGC PO Admit Card 2023: Procedure for Correction
Participants who discover a fault or mistake in their ECGC PO Admit card should contact the local ECGC PO office right once. The office will investigate the situation before forwarding it to the appropriate authority. If this is not the case, applicants can contact the authorities' helpdesk at:
Contact Information: 1800-22-45001800-22-4500
ECGC PO Admit Card 2023: Details of Scribe
Although the examination authority has not yet published an official announcement, applicants in the Physically Disabled class must adhere to specific rules established by the ECGC exam body. The following is a list of guidelines:
- The candidate will be responsible for hiring their scribe at their own expense.
- Both the applicant and the scribe will be required to sign a sufficient undertaking indicating that the scribe meets all of the scribe's eligibility requirements.
- The applicant must present a Disability Certificate issued by the local Medical Council in the required format. If the applicant uses the assistance of a scribe during the Online Examination, the scribe's details in the approved format, together with a photograph, must be submitted.
- Individuals who applied to use Scribe's services must additionally present the Scribe form together with the ECGC PO Invitation Letter and Identity proof photocopy.
- The candidate's scribe should not be a participant in this online test. If an infringement of the foregoing is discovered at any point during the process, the candidate's and scribe's candidatures will be revoked.
ECGC PO Admit Card: Items required at Examination Centre
The ECGC has produced a list of items and papers that applicants taking the ECGC PO Exam should bring to the examination hall.
- Both the applicant and the Scribe will be obliged to wear a Mask.
- ECGC PO Admit card 2023 in the printed version
- 2 passport-size photos taken recently
- One photo identification card, such as an AADHAAR card, a PAN card, a passport, a driver's licence, or a voter identification card.
- Transparent bottle for water for personal use
- Hand sanitiser for personal use (50 ml)
- A pen
- Bring your Admit Card together with a photocopy of your photo ID affixed to it. For verification, you must also provide your original ID (not a photocopy). The name on the original ID should match the name on the Admit Card.
- If you are a Scribe Applicant, you must submit a Scribe form that is filled out and signed, as well as a photograph.
- Both the applicant and the scribe must have the Aarogya Setu Application installed on their phones.
The Admit Card is accessible for download and printing on the test conducting authority's main website. The applicant's picture and the sign should be visible on the ECGC PO Admit card 2023 before submitting it at the exam place. Hopefully, the information provided concerning the ECGC PO Admit Card 2023 was helpful and answered any questions you might have. Read this post carefully if you're having difficulties downloading your admit card, dealing with misprints on your admit card, guidelines for exam day, or anything else. All of your issues will be addressed. For additional information on the future and ongoing recruiting process, refer to the Oliveboard website.