UPPSC PCS Application Form
The application process for the UPPSC PCS exam was conducted in online mode only, with no offline mode this time. The registration started on 05th February 2021 and ended on 05th March 2021.
UPPSC PCS Application Form - Important Dates
|Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post||State/Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Category||State Govt. Job Exam|
|Online Application Submission Date||5th February 2021 to 5th March 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Registration Fees||5th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||May – June 2021|
|Prelims Examination Date||24th October 2021|
|Prelims Result Date||To be announced|
|Mains Exam Date||28th January 2022|
|Mains Result Date||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
|Final Result Date||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview|
|Language of the Exam||English and Hindi|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Helpdesk Number||0532 – 2407547, 91 – 8765973668|
UPPSC PCS Application Process
Prerequisite to Apply Online
Candidates must keep all the documents and details required to fill the UPPSC application form ready before starting the application filling process. The list of documents required to apply for the UPPSC PCS 2022 exam is mentioned below:
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Scanned photograph and signature as per dimensions.
- Valid photo ID card details.
- Other scanned documents (if applicable).
- High School Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Fee payment details debit/ credit card, etc.
UPPSC PCS Image dimensions
Width = 3.5 cm
Height = 1.5 cm
Width = 3.5 cm
Height =6.00 cm
|Not more than 50 kb||jpeg/ jpg|
Width = 3.5 cm
Height = 4.5 cm
How to fill UPPSC PCS Application Form?
Applicants need to follow instructions mentioned in the UPPSC notification 2021 carefully while filling the UPPSC PCS application form, to avoid rejection at a later stage of the UPPSC PCS selection process. Steps to be followed to fill the UPPSC PCS application form online are given below.
- Visit the UPPSC official website - uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Under the heading Activity Dashboard, search for the Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Upper Subordinate 2021 apply link.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- A new window will be opened on the screen, there select the UPPSC PCS 2021 exam and press the Apply button.
- Complete the UPPSC PCS registration process by providing the relevant details.(name, qualification, caste, etc)
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Press submit to successfully complete the UPPSC PCS application form.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
UPPSC PCS Application Fee
|S.No||Category||Application Fee- Prelims(Rs.)||Application Fee- Mains(Rs.)|
|1||General//Economically weaker sections/Other Backward Class ||125||225|
|2||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe ||65||105|
|5||Dependents of the Freedom fighters/women||According to their original category||According to their original category|