SSC GD Constable Apply Online 2022 :The official notification for SSC GD Constable 2022 has been released on the official website of SSC on 27th October 2022. A total of 24369 vacancies have been announced. Out of 24369 vacancies, 21597 vacancies for Male Constables and 2626 vacancies for Female Constables are announced. Check the notification below for more details.
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Link
The online application process for SSC GD 2022 exam started on 27th October 2022 and the last date to apply online for SSC GD constables recruitment 2022 is 30th November 2022.
Click Here to apply online for SSC GD Constable 2022
SSC GD Apply Online Dates
SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 is out announcing the dates for the online registration process. Interested candidates can apply before 30th November 2022. Here are the important dates of SSC GD Apply Online 2022.
|SSC GD Activity||Dates|
|SSC GD Constable Notification 2022||27th October 2022|
|SSC GD Online Application Begins ||27th October 2022|
|Last Date for SSC GD Online Application ||30th November 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee ||01st December 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan ||30th November 2022|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan ||01st December 2022|
|SSC GD 2022 Online Exam Date||Janaury 2023|
How to apply SSC GD Constable online?
The SSC GD Constable Application process consists of two stages:
- User Registration
- Online Application
User Registration Process
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click on New User? Register Now link on the home page.
- Verify Aadhar details or click no if there is no Aadhar Card
- Now fill in basic details as required for the application form
- Once you click submit, you will receive a notification on registered email containing id and password
- Fill in all the additional and contact details as required
- Two different OTPs will be shared in email and phone which will be required for further process.
- Tick the check box for declaration
- This completes the registration process.
Online Application Process
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Login using username and password created during the registration process
- Click on the apply tab
- Choose SSC GD Constable from the list and click on apply online link
- Fill in all details like age, fathers name, DOB, category, educational qualification etc
- Upload the scanned photograph and images
- Click on the declaration ( I agree) link
- Preview the form before submitting
- Submit the form and pay the application fees.
- Take a print of the application for future reference
SSC GD Constable Application Fees
The application fee details for the SSC GD Constable Exam are
|Category of Candidates||Application Fees|
|General (Male)||Rs. 100/|
|Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe||Exempted|
Prerequisites to Apply Online
The candidates must be ready with all their necessary documents prior to the registration process. Following are some of the necessary things to be checked before the application process:
- Email ID ( for future communication and verification)
- Mobile Number (for OTP verification)
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/School ID/College ID/Employer ID
- Details about the Board exam, Roll Number, mark sheet and Year of Passing of the 10th Examination
- A disability certificate number, for a person with benchmark disability.
Image Dimensions for SSC GD Constable
100 x 120 pixels
3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
|20 kb–50 kb||jpg/ jpeg|
140 x 60 pixels
4.0cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)
|10 kb – 20 kb||jpg/ jpeg|
Note: The photograph should not be more than 3 months old
Take a Free Mock Test Here
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to appear for the exam must fulfil the eligibility criteria as follows:
Minimum Education Qualifications
Candidates willing to appear for the SSC GD Constable Exam must have passed Class 10th or any other equivalent exam. Those who have not cleared Class X remain ineligible for this exam. Candidates appearing for their Class X exam are also not eligible for the SSC GD Constable Exam.
Applying candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
SSC GD Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023)
Candidate is required to be between 18 to 23 years in order to be eligible for SSC GD 2022 Exam. The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference to 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005. Age relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the government rules.
SSC GD 2022 Upper Age Relaxation
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||26 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||29 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||31 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||28 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||31 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||33 years|
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)- This category gets an age relaxation of 10 years.
SSC GD Selection Process
The SSC GD selection procedure begins with the publication of the SSC GD announcement. The official SSC GD Notice contains the most up-to-date information on the number of positions, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and other details. Candidates must read the SSC GD Constable announcement to comprehend all of the eligibility requirements fully.
Step 1: SSC GD 2022 Application
Interested eligible candidates shall apply for the exam online on the official website.
Step 2: SSC GD Admit Card
The exam admit card is released at least a week before the exam. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website after login with their credentials.
Step 3: SSC GD Exam
All candidates who have applied for the exam are called to appear for the computer-based examination of 100 marks. The duration of the exam is of 90 minutes. The candidates need to understand the demand of the exam and accordingly prepare themselves to score maximum marks.
Step 4: SSC GD PET/PST
Candidates are shortlisted for physical tests such as PET and PST based on their performance on the CBE. The tests are held at various locations determined by the recruitment organization, such as CAPFs.
Step 5: SSC GD Medical Exam
Candidates who pass the PET/PST exam must subsequently take the DME and RME (if applicable) exams, which CAPFs administer.
Step 6: Final Result
The Staff Selection Commission publishes the final SSC GD result on its official website. The commission's ultimate result is based on the candidates' performance in the CBE. PET, PST, DME, and RME are all qualifying terms.
Preparation tips for the SSC GD Constable Exam
SSC GD Constable Exam 2020-21 is one of the most awaited tests for aspirants who want to work for the Indian government in various companies, ministries, and departments.
SSC GD Preparation online is crucial because there are many concepts across major disciplines tested, such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, and English language.
Candidates who are planning to take the SSC GD Constable Exam should review the following easy yet efficient exam preparation tips:
- Before beginning the preparation, it is important to have a comprehensive understanding of the syllabus and test format.
- Prepare a study schedule and gather the best study materials for the SSC GD Constable Exam. A well-organized study schedule will ensure that equal time is spent on each topic's preparation.
- Examine past year's question papers to get a sense of the types of questions asked in the exam. It will also assist in determining the exam's standard and difficulty level.
- Solving free online practice tests would be beneficial in the same way. Aspirants who consistently practice mock exams will tackle more questions in the exam with greater confidence.
- If you're not sure you'll be able to prepare for the SSC GD Constable Exam on your own, get assistance from coaching centres, internet portals, and other sources.