SSC CGL Marks 2022
SSC CGL Marks 2022: The SSC CGL is the Combined Graduate Level conducted for filling up officer & assistant level posts in various ministries and departments of the Central Government. SSC CGL Recruitment Exam is one of the most popular Government Recruitment Exams in the country as Lakhs of aspirants apply for this exam every year. SSC will release the marks and scorecard on their official website (https://ssc.nic.in/) for all the candidates who have appeared for the SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 exam. This includes all the qualified and non-qualified candidates. The candidates can check their marks and scorecard on the official website within the prescribed period by entering their registration number or roll number and password created at the time of registration. SSC has extended the last date to apply for SSC CGL till 13th October 2022. Crucial dates for ascertaining eligibility will now be 13th October 2022. The vacancies are likely to be increased further.
SSC has introduced major changes in the SSC CGL Exam Pattern from 2022 onwards :
- SSC CGL Tier - I is now only qualifying in nature.
- The Exam Pattern of SSC CGL Tier - II has been completely changed.
- Only Tier - II is considered for final merit.
- Tier - III and IV have been scrapped.
Read further to know the complete details about SSC CGL 2022 Application Form.
In this blog, we have provided direct links to check for the SSC CGL Tier 1 marks and scorecard.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
SSC CGL 2022 - Important Dates
SSC CGL Tier 1 marks is available on the official website of SSC along with the final answer key. The marks and scorecard will be released after the exam.
|SSC CGL Notification 2022 Release Date||17th September 2022|
|SSC CGL Application Form 2022 Duration||17th September 2022 - 13th October 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline challan||13 October 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||14 October 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during|
working hours of Bank)
|15 October 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form|
Correction' including online payment
|19 October 2022 - 20 October 2022 |
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||To be notified soon |
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 Tier-I ||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result||To be notified soon|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||To be notified soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Admit Card release Date||To be notified soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||To be notified soon|
Take a Free Mock Test Here
SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 exam was conducted from 11th April to 21st April 2022 at different centers all over the country. Separate cut-offs will be released for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer (List-1), Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) (List-2), and all other posts (List-3). The appeared candidates can check their individual SSC CGL marks by their registration number and password, by clicking on the result tab.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Marks/ Scorecard Link
We have updated the direct link for the SSC CGL Tier 1 marks/scorecard which is made live by the SSC on their official website on 3rd December 2021. All the candidates can check their respective marks/scorecards by clicking on the link provided below or through login option at the SSC portal using the ID and password created at the time of registration.
Check SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Marks/ Scorecard Now (Link Active soon)
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Answer Key
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Answer Key will be released after the the Tier - 1 exam. SSC CGL Tier 1 2021 exam was held from 13th to 24th August 2021. The SSC CGL Tier 1 final answer key is released by the SSC on 9th December 2021. Candidates can check the final answer key using the link below.
SSC CGL 2022-23 Tier-1 Final Answer Key - Check Now (Link Active soon)
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
In this phase, two exams are conducted on the same day, the details of the Tier-II exams are listed below
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier-II Examination only. Total time duration is 2 hours 15 minutes for Paper - 1 and 2 hours for Paper - 2 and 3 each.
(2 hours and 15 minutes)
|I (1 hour )||Module I - Mathematical abilities |
Module II - Reasoning and General Intelligence
Total - 60
|60 x 30= 180|
| || ||II (1 hour )||Module I - English Language Comprehension|
Module II - General Awareness
Total = 70
|70 x 3 =|
| || ||III (15 minutes)||Module - I - Computer Knowledge module||20||20 x 3 = 60|
| ||II (15 minutes)||III||Module - II : Data Entry Speed Test||One data entry task|| |
|II||2 hours|| ||Statistics (Paper I & II as above)||100 ||100 x 2|
|III||2 hours|| ||General Studies (Paper I & II as above) (Finance & Economics)||100 ||100 x 2|
| || || ||Total||500||850|
- Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language And Comprehension module in Section-II of Paper-I.
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions - Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III.
- Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature. However, while shortlisting the candidates for the posts where Computer Proficiency is prescribed higher qualifying standards will be set in comparison to other posts.
- The "Data Entry Speed Test" (DEST) Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- Therefore, duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
In Tier - I, there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
In Tier - 2, there is a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Marks 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 Answer Key will be released after the the Tier - 1 exam.