OSCB Banking Assistant Result 2022
The Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. (OSCB) has announced the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Banking Assistant Grade-II in the District Central Co-operative Banks (DCCBs) operating in the Odisha state. The candidates must make an application for the post between 29-12-2021 and 17-01-2022. The candidates should be residents of the state of Odisha. They should have completed their Graduation from the recognized University from any stream. They should also have professional knowledge of computer applications.
The candidates who are not less than 21 years and not more than 32 years should make the application for examination before the due date of application submission. The post offers a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-, dearness allowance, and various other allowances.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
The candidates who are declared as passed in OSCB Banking Assistant Result and appointed as Banking Assistant Grade-II shall be required to undergo probation for 24 months. After completing the probation, the candidates will be confirmed for the post. The candidate will also be required to clear the half-yearly exams that ACSTI of OSCB will conduct. The candidates should note that if they fail to clear the tests during the probation period, then they will be given another six months to clear the tests.
Process Of Evaluation To Arrive At The Final Result
The scores of the online examination will be obtained by the below procedure:
- Each correctly answered question will be considered to calculate the total scores of the candidate in each of the objective tests.
- The scores will be calculated after considering the penalty for wrong answers.
- The scores will be equated with the minor difference in difficulty level in each objective test conducted in different sessions.
- Test-wise, and total scores are reported up to two decimal points.
- A penalty of one-fourth/ 0.25 marks will be assigned for every wrong answer. Thus, if the candidates don't mark any answer for the question, then no penalty will be assigned.
- Cutoffs will be applied in two stages:
- On Individual tests scores
- On total scores.
How to check the OSCB Banking Assistant Result
Step 1: Visit the official page of the Odisha State Corporation Bank Ltd.
Step 2: Search for link OSCB Banking Assistant Result 2022.
Step 3: Click on the link, and you will be redirected to the result declaring the page
Step 4: Provide your credentials such as Date of Birth, Roll Number, and then click on submit.
Step 5: OSCB Banking Assistant Result will display on it.
Step 6: Save the result and download the hard copy for future reference.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
OSCB Banking Assistant Cutoffs
After the conclusion of the exams, the candidates will have to wait for results and the finalization of cutoffs for different categories. The candidates who have appeared for the exams will be able to confirm their answers with the help of an answer sheet which will be released before the results in the PDF form. Through this analysis, the candidates will be able to predict their scores.
After the release of cutoffs for all the categories, you should check whether your scores are higher than the required marks. If the answer is affirmative, you will be eligible for the next stage of the selection process. The senior authorities will decide the cutoffs after considering different factors. The cutoffs are published on the official website of the OSCB.
OSCB Banking Assistant Merit List
The OSCB prepares the merit list after the evaluation procedure completion of the candidates' answers. The candidates scoring the highest marks above the cutoff marks will see their name in the merit list. The merit list is declared along with the declaration of scores.
- The candidates should carefully check their details, such as their name, roll number, city, etc., to avoid any future discrepancies.
- The OSCB Will analyze the responses provided by the candidates with those of the other candidates to the questions. Thus, if the OSCB detects any pattern in the responses, whether correct or incorrect and concludes that there is sharing among the candidates of answers and the scores procured are invalid or not genuine, then the Board will cancel such candidates' candidature.
- If the candidates are successful in all the stages, the Board will call them for document verification. They should produce all the documents regarding the information submitted while making the online application.
- Failure to produce the valid online application form, proof of date of birth certification, matriculation certificate, high school as well as all other examination certificates, Residential certificate, caste certificate, and various other certificates for prescribed categories (these should be in possession of the candidates on the date of application) will create serious issues for the selected candidates in the recruitment process.
Where will the selected candidates be deployed after the OSCB Banking Assistant Result declaration?
Most probably, the shortlisted candidates will be deployed in the state of Odisha.
What can lead to cancellation or disqualification of the selected candidate?
Any suppression of facts/ misrepresentation/ furnishing of wrong information/manipulation by the candidates will result in the disqualification or cancellation of their candidature at any recruitment process level even after the appointment order's issuance.
How much are the applicants' application fees while making the online application?
For SC/ST, the application fee is Rs. 600, and for unreserved/SEBC, it is Rs.1000/- (both amounts are inclusive of GST).