IBPS RRB PO Application Form 2023
The IBPS RRB PO Application Process 2023 started on the 1st of June 2023 on the official website of the IBPS. The IBPS RRB PO Application Form has been released for all aspiring candidates. Candidates will be able to submit their application forms only in online mode. Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS RRB PO examination must be aware of the application procedure for recruitment. In this article, we will provide you with all the details of the IBPS RRB PO Application Form.
Attempt the IBPS RRB PO Mock Test for free
IBPS RRB PO Application form- Important Dates
Candidates must be fully aware of the important date for the IBPS RRB PO 2023 Application Procedure.
|IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023||31st May 2023|
|Online Registration Process||1st June 2023|
|Online Application Ends On||21st June 2023|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Call Letter||August 2023|
IBPS RRB PO Apply Online - Direct Link
The application form has been released on the official website of the IBPS after the start of the application procedure. Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2023. We have mentioned below the direct link to apply online and the detailed steps to apply online for IBPS RRB PO 2023.
Apply Online for the post of Officer's Scale I
Apply Online for the post of Officer's Scale II and III
Steps to Apply Online
- Go to www.ibps.in website
- Click on the homepage
- Open 'CRP for RRBs' and click 'Click here to apply online for CRP RRB Officers (Scale I, II, and III) to open the online application form.
- Click on 'Click here for new registration' and register by entering basic information. A provisional registration number and password are displayed on the screen. Note this down. The registration number and password are also sent by SMS and Email.
- Upload photograph and signature as per specifications
- Indicate the state for provisional allotment.
- Before submitting use 'save and next' to verify and modify details if required
- Hit the 'Final Submit' button once you have verified your details
- Pay the fee/intimation charges online.
Prerequisites for IBPS RRB PO Apply Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. The permissible file size of the photograph must be of a minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of a minimum 10 KB and of a maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process
How to fill out IBPS RRB PO Application form?
Here are the steps to apply for the IBPS RRB PO Exam 2023.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS's authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the link provided above to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the steps before they fill out the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
**No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
IBPS RRB PO Hand Written Declaration Text
"I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Attempt the IBPS RRB PO Mock Test for free
IBPS RRB PO 2023 Application Fee
The online application fee for IBPS RRB 2023 exam was increased last year. A total of Rs. 850/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officers exam and Rs. 175/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||SC/ST/PWBD||INR 175/-|
| ||Unreserved/OBC/Others||INR 850/-|