IBPS RRB PO Application Form
The IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 is soon expected to release on the official website of the IBPS. The IBPS RRB PO Application Form will be released after the notification for the candidates to apply online. Candidates will be able to submit their application forms only in online mode. Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS RRB PO examination must be aware of the application procedure for recruitment. In this article, we will provide you with all the details of the IBPS RRB PO Application Form.
IBPS RRB PO Application form- Important Dates
Candidates must be fully aware of the important date for the IBPS RRB PO 2023 Application Procedure.
|IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023||To be announced|
|Online Registration Process||To be announced|
|Online Application Ends On||To be announced|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Call Letter||To be notified|
IBPS RRB PO Apply Online - Direct Link
The application form link will be released on the official website of the IBPS after the start of the application procedure. Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2023. We will update you with the direct link to apply online once it is released officially. We have mentioned below the detailed steps to apply online for IBPS RRB PO 2023.
Fill up the application Form here. (Link Inactive)
Prerequisites for IBPS RRB PO Apply Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. The permissible file size of the photograph must be of a minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of a minimum 10 KB and of a maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process
How to fill out IBPS RRB PO Application form?
Here are the steps to apply for the IBPS RRB PO Exam 2023.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS's authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the link provided above to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the steps before they fill out the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
**No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
IBPS RRB PO Hand Written Declaration Text
"I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Attempt Free IBPS RRB PO Mock Test
IBPS RRB PO 2023 Application Fee
The online application fee for IBPS RRB 2023 exam was increased last year. A total of Rs. 850/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officers exam and Rs. 175/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||SC/ST/PWBD||INR 175/-|
| ||Unreserved/OBC/Others||INR 850/-|