The cutoff score of IBPS PO is the minimum score that the candidates need to score at the sectional as well as the overall exam level, in order to qualify for the exam and to be eligible for the next phase. The official notification for IBPS PO 2021 is released on 19th October 2021. Getting an idea of the previous year's cut-offs will help the candidates in setting an appropriate target for the upcoming exam.
Attempt a free Mock Test NOW
IBPS PO Cut Off 2021
IBPS PO job is regarded as one of the most prestigious jobs in the banking sector and therefore the level of competition for this position is considerably high. Getting an idea about the cut-offs from the previous year exams will help students in setting a target so as to crack the IBPS PO Exam with flying colors.
Check Your level of preparation with this FREE IBPS PO Mock Test
IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off 2021
The IBPS PO 2021 prelims online examination was conducted on 04th & 11th December 2021. Find the IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off for all categories & sections here.
|IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off 2021 (Category-wise)|
|IBPS PO Prelims Sectional Cut Off 2021 |
|Subjects||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||Total|
|Cut Off Score |
|Cut Off Score |
How to Check IBPS PO Cut Off?
By following these steps candidates can check the cut-off for IBPS PO easily.
- Visit the IBPS official website( https://ibps.in/)
- On the home page, you will find the link to the Scorecard.
- Click on the "Scorecard" link.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password.
- The IBPS PO Cut Off will be displayed on the screen.
Factors impacting IBPS PO Cut Off
The following factors impact the IBPS PO cut off marks
- The difficulty level of examination
- Number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Total number of vacancies available