Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of the Stenographers on 28th December 2021 for different 27 Regions Offices. ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Notification is Out for 165 Posts.
ESIC Stenographer Application link
Candidates can apply online up to 15th February 2022. Click on the link below to apply for ESIC Stenographer
Apply here for ESIC Stenographer
ESIC Stenographer Application Form 2022 - Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15 January 2022|
|Closure of registration of application||15 February 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||15 February 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||02 March 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Jan 2022 to 15 Feb 2022|
Important Points to be noted by candidates before applying online
(i) Before applying online, you should scan your:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
"I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Steps to Apply for ESIC Stenographer
- Visit ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and apply a filter for your region.
- Click on the option "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC "
- Choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details and Click on the 'Save & Next' button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
Payment of Fees
I. Amount of Application Fees
|S No||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable,
on appearing of the candidate in the Phase - I Written Examination
|02||All other categories ||Rs. 500/-|
Note: Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
II. Mode of Payment (Online Mode)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION
- FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS THE BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
- Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print the application forms containing fee details after payment of fees.
- Female candidates, Departmental Candidates, and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Person with Disabilities (PWDs), and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
Document Scanning and Uploading
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- You must ensure that the Photo to be uploaded is of the required size and the face should be clearly visible with no red-eye or glare.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Signature / Hand-written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality)
- File Size: 10 KB – 20 KB
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width *
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The hand-written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width *
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
How can I apply for ESIC Steno 2022?
Click on the link to apply for ESIC Steno 2022.
What is the last date to apply for ESIC Steno 2022?
The last date to apply for ESIC Steno 2022 is 15 February 2022.
What are the steps to apply for ESIC Steno 2022?
Click on the link, register yourself, fill in personal details regarding education, work experience, choose exam centre, complete payment to apply for the exam.
When was ESIC Steno Notification 2022 is released?
ESIC Steno 2022 notification was released on 28th December 2021 on the official website of ESIC.
How many vacancies are announced for ESIC Steno 2022?
ESIC Steno 2022 announced 165 vacancies for Steno posts in ESIC Steno 2022 notification.
What is ESIC Steno pay scale as per ESIC Steno 2022 notification?
ESIC Steno 2022 pay scale is Pay Level – 4 (Rs.25,500 – 81,100) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
What is the age limit for ESIC Steno 2022?
Age limit for ESIC Steno 2022 is as follows:
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 27 years