The Employee's State Insurance Corporation Limited has published the ESIC SSO Recruitment Notification 2022 announcing 93 vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Grade-II/ Superintendent. Check this space for complete ESIC SSO exam details such as exam pattern, vacancy, eligibility criteria, etc.
ESIC SSO Notification 2022 – Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|Online Registration||12th March to 12th April 2022|
|Job Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Exam Type||Prelims- Mains- Skill Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|ESIC SSO Salary||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
ESIC SSO Notification PDF
Download the ESIC SSO Notification PDF 2022 from the download link given below:
DOWNLOAD THE ESIC SSO NOTIFICATION PDF
ESIC SSO 2022 – Apply Online
ESIC SSO 2022 notification is out. Interested candidates can start applying for the ESIC SSO Exam from 12 March 2022.
APPLY ONLINE HERE FOR ESIC SSO 2022
ESIC SSO Notification Important Dates 2022
|ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022||11th March 2022|
|Application Starts On||12th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022||12th April 2022|
ESIC SSO Exam Pattern
ESIC SSO Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Note:- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Phase I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
ESIC SSO Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 Minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Financial/Insurance Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
Note:- Note:- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection.
Attempt A Free Mock Test & Assess Your Preparations
ESIC SSO – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
(a) Computer Skill Test (CST) – 50 Marks (30 Minutes Duration) comprising the following three parts: –
(i) Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides – 10 Marks,
(ii) Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks,
(iii) Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks
(b) Descriptive Paper – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Version|
|2||50 Marks||30 Minutes||English|
Note:- The working knowledge of PWD Candidates who are unable to type shall be assessed by holding an Objective Type Computer Test of 50 Marks having 50 Questions with no negative marking. Computer Skill Test and Descriptive Paper will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
ESIC SSO Vacancy 2022
A total of 93 vacancies for the ESIC SSO Notification 2022.
|No. of vacancies||43||09||08||24||09||93|
ESIC SSO Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the required application fee for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 which has been categorised as below:
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
Take A Free ESIC SSO Mock Test
ESIC SSO Salary 2022
Pay Level – 7 of Pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
ESIC SSO Eligibility Criteria
Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 12.04.2022.
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
ESIC SSO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- (iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- (iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows
- "I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs. 250/-*
- All other categories- Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply for ESIC SSO Exam Online
- Step 1. Use the link "Apply Online" link to land on the Registration page.
- Step 2. Click on the link given in the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
- Step 4. You will see the application form. Fill in all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Step 5. Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 6. Click on Submit and Make the Payment