SLAT exam is an exam that is held once a year for admission to various law colleges like SLS Nagpur, SLS Pune, SLS Hyderabad, and SLS Noida. The exam is a national-level exam conducted by Symbiosis International University, and the exam is conducted in an online mode. Check out the SLAT Exam Date and other important details to stay updated.
SLAT Exam Date and Other Important Dates
The table given below shows the important dates regarding the SLAT Exam-
|Admission Notification||January 25, 2022|
|Release of application form||January 25, 2022|
|Last date to apply||April 24, 2022|
|Release of admit card||April 29, 2022|
|SLAT exam date||May 14, 2022|
|SLAT result declaration||May 20, 2022|
|Personal Interview||To be announced separately by each law college separately.|
SLAT Exam Pattern
The SLAT Exam pattern has been given below in the table-
|Mode of exam||computer-based exam|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Duration of exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of exam ||English|
|Total Questions||60 questions|
|Total marks||60 marks|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
The subjects included in the SLAT syllabus are as follows-
- Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Analytical Reasoning
The SET 2022 test admit card will be available online on April 29 from Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Using their set-test.org login credentials, registered candidates can get the SET exam 2022 admission card. The SET test admission card 2022, as well as a government ID, must be brought to the exam center by the candidates. Only students who have completed the Symbiosis Entrance Test application form will be able to download the SET admit card 2022; no paper copies will be provided to candidates' postal or email addresses.
Details mentioned in admit card
The details mentioned in the admit card include-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam center name and address
- Exam date and timings
- Exam day instructions
How to download the Admit Card
The procedure to download the admit card is as follows-
- Go to the official website of Symbiosis International University ( SIU )www.set-test.org and log in here.
- On the main page, click view/print Admit card.
- Enter your admit card login ID and password and press submit button.
- You will see the Admit card on the screen. Check details written on it, and if any information is found incorrect, report it to the SIU help desk.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future references.
We hope the article gives you relevant information about the SLAT Exam Date, including the overview, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and the admit card. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different courses offered through the SLAT entrance exam?
Ans. The different courses offered through the SLAT entrance exam include BA LLB, BBA LLB, BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.)
2. What are the subjects included in the SLAT syllabus?
Ans. The subjects included in the SLAT syllabus are Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Written Ability Test (WAT), and Analytical Reasoning.
3. What is the total duration of the SLAT exam?
Ans. The total duration of the SLAT exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
4. What are some of the details that are included in the admit card?
Ans. Some of the details that are mentioned on the admit card include the name of the candidate, roll number, exam center name and address, exam date and timings, application number, and instructions.
5. What should the candidates do if they find any incorrect information on the admit card?
Ans. The candidates should report it to the SIU helpdesk if any incorrect information is found on the admit card.