SLAT ( Symbiosis law aptitude test ) is a common entrance conducted at the national level once a year. This exam takes place for admissions to BBA LLB AND BA LLB courses offered by Symbiosis law school. Symbiosis International University conducts an online exam for students to enroll in different colleges such as SLS Nagpur, SLS Pune, SLS Hyderabad, and SLS Noida. You can learn more by checking the details of the SLAT Notification.
SLAT Notification: Overview
The table given below gives the overview of the SLAT exam-
|Name of the exam||Symbiosis Law Admission Test ( SLAT )|
|Conducting body||Synbiosis International University|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Frequency of exam||once in a year|
|Total number of seats ||1080|
|Courses offered||BALLB , BBALLB , BALLB (Hons ) , BBALLB ( Hons )|
|Participating colleges||SLS Nagpur, SLS Pune, SLS Hyderabad, SLS Noida|
|Mode of exam||online computer-based exam|
Important Dates for SLAT exam
The table given below shows the important dates regarding the SLAT Exam-
|Admission Notification||January 25, 2022|
|Release of application form||January 25, 2022|
|Last date to apply||April 24, 2022|
|Release of admit card||April 29, 2022|
|SLAT exam date||May 14, 2022|
|SLAT result declaration||May 20, 2022|
|Personal Interview||To be announced separately by each law college separately.|
SLAT Eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to take the SET Law 2022 exam must meet the SIU's eligibility requirements. Candidates must meet a set of standards in order to be eligible for the SLAT 2022. Minimum educational qualifications, qualifying examination minimum marks, age limit, and other factors are among them. The SLAT eligibility criteria can be found below.
- Educational Qualification - The candidate should have passed class 12 or an equivalent exam.
- Minimum marks required - The candidate should have a minimum of 45 % marks in class 12 ( 40 % for SC and ST candidates )
- Age limit - There is no specific age limit for appearing in the SLAT exam.
- Candidates of class 12 - Candidates appearing in the board examinations in March-April 2022 are also eligible.
SLAT Application form procedure
The following is the procedure for submitting the application form:
- Candidates must use the SET ID and password they were given at the time of registration to log in. They must then open the registration form after logging in.
- Name, educational qualification, date of birth, communication details, law program selection, and other important information must be filled out in the application form.
- After you've completed all of the fields, double-check to see if there are any errors.
- After you've double-checked the information, click the submit button. After submitting, select Make My Payment from the drop-down menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can a candidate apply for SLAT?
Ans. You must first register on the set-test.org website. You must upload your most recent scanned colored passport size photo, which should not be older than three months, at the time of online registration.
2. What is the mode of the SLAT exam?
Ans. SLAT exam is conducted online computer-based exam.
3. If a candidate wants to apply for BA LLB and BBA LLB, do they need a separate application form?
Ans. No, the SLAT application form is common for both the courses BA LLB and BBA LLB.
4. What to do if I forget my login details and password?
Ans. If you forgot your login and password, go to set-test.org and select forgot password from the drop-down menu. To reset your password, enter your email address and wait for a confirmation email.
5. Should I apply separately for all law colleges under Symbiosis?
Ans. Yes, though the application form is common, you have to register separately for each law college.