NABARD Grade A 2022 Vacancy
NABARD Gr. A 2022 newspaper notification is out now. A total of 170 vacancies have been announced for the posts of Assistant Manager in Grade A for Rural Development Banking Services (RDBS) (161 vacancies), Rajbhasha Service (7 vacancies), and Protocol & Security Service (2 vacancies).
|Assistant Manager in Grade A - Rural Development Banking Services (RDBS)||161|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A - Rajbhasha Service||7|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A - Protocol & Security Service||2|
|POST / DISCIPLINE||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total||PWBD|
|AM (RDBS)|| || || || || || || |
|Land Development/Soil Science||1||1||-||-||1||3|
NABARD Grade A & B Vacancy 2021
A total of 162 vacancies, 155 for NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager - RDBS & Rajbhasha) and 7 Grade B posts were announced in the NABARD recruitment notification 2021 by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
The NABARD Grade A & B 2021 post-wise vacancies details as per the NABARD Grade A & B Notification 2021 are given in the below table.
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
Rural development Banking Services
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A) P&SS||2|
|Assistant Manager (Grade B)|
Rural development Banking Services
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Category-Wise
The details of the vacancy along with the category wise break up is as follows
|POST / DISCIPLINE||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||TOTAL|
| AM (RDBS)|| || || || || || |
|General ||31 ||10 ||05||22||06 ||74|
|Agriculture ||05||02 ||01 ||04||01 ||13 |
|Animal Husbandry||01||01 ||– ||01 ||01 ||04|
|Fisheries ||03 ||01 ||– ||02 ||– ||06|
|Land Development/Soil Science||01||–||–||01||–||02|
|Computer/Information Technology||06 ||03||–||04||02||15|
|AM (RDBS) – Total ||60 ||23 ||07 ||44 ||14 ||148 |
|AM( Rajbhasha) ||02||01||01 ||– ||01||05|
NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2021 Vacancy - Category-Wise
The vacancies for NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2021 are released with the official notification. A total of 7 vacancies are released.
|Grade B (RDBS)||3||1||0||2||1||7|
NABARD Grade A 2020 Vacancy
A total of 154 NABARD Grade A vacancies were released in 2020 under the official NABARD recruitment notification. There are several posts released under NABARD Grade A vacancies which are as follows:
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service)||139|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha Service)||08|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Legal Service)||03|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)||04|
The category-wise details of the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager vacancies are as follows:
| ||POST / DISCIPLINE||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||TOTAL|
|I||AM (RDBS)|| || || || || || |
| ||General Agriculture||1||-||1||1||1||4|
| ||Agriculture Engineering||1||1||-||1||-||3|
| ||Food/ Dairy Processing||1||-||1||1||-||3|
| ||Land Development – Soil Science||1||1||1||-||-||3|
| ||Environmental Engg/Sciences||1||1||1||1||-||4|
| ||Agriculture Marketing/Agribusiness Management||1||-||-||1||-||2|
| ||Geo Informatics||1||-||-||1||-||2|
| ||Agriculture Economics/Economics||2||1||-||1||1||5|
| ||Information Technology||3||2||2||3||2||12|
| ||Chartered Accountant||3||1||1||2||1||8|
| ||Company Secretary||1||1||-||1||-||3|
| ||Human Resource Management||1||-||-||1||1||3|
| ||AM (RDBS) – Total||51||19||13||40||16||139|
| || || || || || || || |
|IV||AM (Protocol & Security Service)||2||1|| ||1|| ||4|
Steps to Apply for NABARD Grade A Officer Exam Online
- Candidates to go to the Bank's website www.nabard.org/career, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill out the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and Save & Next button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking on the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Modify details, if required, and click on FINAL SUBMIT ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the Payment Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the Submit button.
NABARD Grade A Application Fee
The application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post will be as under:
|Category of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD||NIL||Rs 150 ||150*|
|For all others||Rs 650||Rs 150||Rs 800*|
* Exclusive of applicable GST
@All NABARD employees satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. They will be required to pay fee/intimation charges as indicated above at the time of online application, which will be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only to those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as a staff candidate will be verified at the time of the interview.
NABARD Grade B Application Fee
|All Others||Rs 900|
NABARD Grade A & B Selection Process
NABARD Grade A & B selection process consists of three stages
- Phase 1 (Prelims) Exam (Objective)
- Phase 2 (Mains) (Objective + Descriptive)
Candidates need to qualify for all the stages to be considered for the position of Grade A and Grade B positions in NABARD.