NABARD Grade A Salary Structure
One of the curious questions for NABARD aspirants is how much will we get paid or what is the NABARD Grade A Salary? NABARD Grade A Officer Post is a prestigious entry-level position. Undoubtedly, the aspirants who will crack the exam will be paid handsomely. The candidates will get the complete details of NABARD Grade A Salary in the blog, so go through the complete article.
NABARD Grade A Salary 2023
Candidates who will be selected as NABARD Grade A officers will start their careers with basic pay of Rs 44,500. The pay scale for NABARD Grade A is Rs. 44500 – 2500 (4) – 54500 – 2850 (7) – 74450 – EB – 2850 (4) – 85850 – 3300 (1) – 89150 (17 Years). The NABARD Grade A Officer In Hand Salary at initial monthly gross emoluments stands at Rs.1,00,000 per month approximately.
|NABARD Grade A Officer Basic Pay||Rs.44500/- per month|
|NABARD Grade A Officer Pay Scale||44500 – 2500 (4) – 54500 – 2850 (7) – 74450 – EB – 2850 (4) – 85850 – 3300 (1) – 89150 (17 Years)|
|NABARD Grade A Officer Allowances||Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance.|
|NABARD Grade A Officer Gross Emoluments||Rs.1,00,000/- per month|
Attempt FREE NABARD Grade A Mock Test
NABARD Grade A Salary Structure 2023
Well, the NABARD Grade A Salary is quite lucrative and impressive. The aspirants who will start their careers or join as NABARD Grade A Officers will enjoy several benefits. The basic salary will start from Rs 44500. For the detailed NABARD Grade A Salary Structure, the aspirants must check out the table given below:
|Time Period||Basic Pay (in Rs)||Increment (in Rs)|
|Starting Pay||Rs 44500||Rs 2500 every year|
|After 4 Years||Rs.54500||Rs. 2850 every year |
|After 7 Years||Rs 74450||Rs. 2850 every year|
|After 11 Years||Rs 85850||Rs. 3300 every year|
|After 12 Years to 17 years||Rs 89150 (Maximum Pay)|| |
NABARD Grade A Officer Allowances
The following allowances are being offered along with NABARD Grade A Salary.
- Dearness Allowance
- Local Compensatory Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Grade Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance (CA)
- Medical Allowance
- Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC)
- Bank Loan Facility
NABARD Grade A Officer Perks
The aspirants who will be selected will enjoy the following NABARD Grade A Officer Perks.
- Bank's accommodation is subject to availability
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant as per eligibility
- Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility
- Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility
- Interest-free festival advance
- Leave Travel Concession
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, cars, Education of children, Consumer Articles Personal computers, etc.
- Candidates selected for the post will be governed by the defined contribution to the New Pension Scheme (NPS) in addition to the benefits of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
NABARD Grade A Officer Job Profile
As an Assistant Manager, you will be posted in any department irrespective of your qualification. You will have to report to the Chief General Manager (CGM) of the regional NABARD office.
NABARD Grade A Officer Job Profile for General Post
- Carry out clerical/managerial/any other task assigned by the CGM
- Dealing with policy issues of various state and central government programs related to Agriculture & Rural Development
- Liaison with Banking Industry and the State Government, that encompass the activities in rural areas
- Work under the Manager & do clerical work
NABARD Grade A Job Profile for IT Officer (Information & Technology Officer)
- Database Administration
- Application Development
- Server Management and related fields
- Database Analysis (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL)
NABARD Grade A Job Profile for Finance Officer
- Treasury Management
- Risk management
- Handling of regulatory and/or statutory compliances for public issues, retail bonds, etc.
Other Duties for Agriculture Engineering, Fisheries, Forestry, LD - Soil Science, Plantation/Horticulture, Civil engineering, Environmental Engg/Science, Finance, Computer/Information Technology, Agri Marketing/Agri Business Management, Development Management
- Identifying and mapping resource potential under related sectors and sub-sectors of rural economy and SWOT analysis thereof, credit-linked planning, preparation of sectoral papers, State Focus Papers, etc.
- Meeting requests from client institutions, especially Banks and Government Departments, for periodic updating of techno-financial parameters and unit costs of various developmental activities.
- Provision of expert views, advisory services, consultancy, etc. to individual entrepreneurs, Corporates, Institutions, Government Departments, etc. seeking such advice. This may be in contexts of preparation of DPRs, standardisation of techno-financial norms with specific reference to new agri-business ventures such as high-value agriculture, value chain financing, processing and value addition, organic farming, etc.
- Liaison with National / Regional Research Institutes to support their R&D interventions to develop solutions to field-level technical /operational problems and innovative technologies.
- Liaison with Line Departments of Central as well as State Governments, ICAR, and State Universities of related disciplines.
- Advisory services at the District/State/National level in the operationalization of several Government sponsored schemes pertaining to related disciplines.
- Representation on various technical committees/sub-groups constituted by State / National Level institutions etc. towards policy advocacy.
- Provision, and simultaneous internal capacity building, in the emerging areas of NABARD's interest and projects being implemented by NABARD requiring specializations/expertise from related disciplines.
- Miscellaneous areas – suggestions/advice for effective policy formulations and business plans, Appraisal & Monitoring of proposals having NABARD's interest and/or involvement. Documentation of Success Stories and dissemination technology for replication. Any support related to technical discipline is sought from time to time.
Also, check out the below-given links
Ebooks Specifically for NABARD Grade A Exam 2023: Download for FREE
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA - Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
English Language Ebooks