SSC CPO eligibility Criteria : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). SSC has released the Notification for SSC CPO on 10th August 2022. Before filling up the SSC CPO Application Form, it is important to know the various eligibility criteria to know whether you qualify to apply. Know complete details regarding SSC CPO 2022 Eligibility criteria in this blog.
Attempt a Free SSC CPO Mock test
SSC CPO Eligibility 2022 | Important Dates
Important dates regarding SSC CPO is as follows :
|Dates for submission of online applications||10 August 2022 - 30 August 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||30 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||30 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||31 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank)||31 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form|
Correction' and online payment of Correction Charges
|1 September 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||9th - 11th November, 2022|
SSC CPO 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Various eligibility criteria for SSC CPO is as follows :
In order to apply for SSC CPO 2022, You must be
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan
The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01 January 2022. i.e. Candidates born not before 02 January 1997 and not later than 01 January 2002).
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||Up to 35 years of widows|
|Widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of departmental|
|Departmental candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as of the closing date||Up to 30 years of departmental|
|Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on the closing date.||Up to 33 years of departmental|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as of closing date.||Up to 35 years of age|
Attempt a Free SSC CPO Mock test
3. Educational qualification (as on 30 August 2022)
- Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification, and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof, as on 30 August 2022 will also be eligible.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
After clearing the written exam a candidate will be tested for their physical fitness as mentioned below :
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET)
1. Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)
|S. No.||Category of candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest |
|(i)||Male candidates except those listed at S No (ii) and (iii)||170||80||85|
|(ii)||Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165||80||85|
|(iii)||All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(iv)||Female candidates except those listed at S No (v) and (vi)||157||-||-|
|(v)||Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||-||-|
|(vi)||All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||-||-|
Corresponding to height (for all posts).
Take up SSC CPO Free Mock Test for Paper 1 Here
Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts)
1. For male candidates only:
- 100-metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
2. For female candidates only
- 100-metre race in 18 seconds
- 800-metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates.
- Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the Performa as prescribed in Annexure-IX from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside(s).
- The relaxation in physical standards (height/ chest) once granted at the time of initial appointment in Delhi Police will hold good till the individual concerned remains in Delhi Police.
Attempt A Free SSC CPO Mock Test Here
Medical standard (For all Posts)
1. Medical Examination
- All the candidates who qualify in Paper-II will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days.
- The decision of the Re-Medical Board/ Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the Re-Medical Board/ Review Medical Board will be entertained.
Test Your Preparations For Free Here
2. Eye sight
- The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve visual acuity. In a right-handed person, the right eye is a better eye and vice versa.
3. The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
4. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
5. Finally selected candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector would, as part of training curriculum, have to pass seven obstacle events as mentioned below, failing which they may not be retained in the Force:
- Jumping over the Vertical Board
- Holding the rope on jumping from the Board
- Tarzan Swing
- Jumping on the Horizontal Board
- Parallel Rope.
- Monkey Crawl
Tattoos will be allowed as per the following stipulations only:
- Content: Tattoo depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in the Indian Army are permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb, or dorsum of the hands will be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern of written exam for SSC CPO 2022 is as follows :
SSC CPO 2022 Apply Online Now
APPLY ONLINE HERE
How To Apply?
The process for applying in the SSC CPO examination is distributed into 2 steps:
- One time Registration
- Filling Online form for the Examination
SSC CPO Apply Online 2022- Registrations
One Time Registration
- Click on the ‘Register Now' button in the ‘Login' section of https://ssc.nic.in/
- Fill up basic details, contact details. The system will prompt you to fill Aadhar number, name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, etc. to be filled twice just to avoid any mismatch.
- Fill your Name, father's name. Mother's name and date of birth exactly similar to the one mentioned in your 10th Marksheet.
- Full details of 10th Standard, like Roll number, Year of Passing, and Board, Gender, Highest Qualification, Mobile Number, Email Id.
- Your Registration number and your password will be provided to you on your mobile number and email id
- Log in to the system with your registration number and password, it will prompt you to change the password. After successful updation of password, login again.
- Provide information about your category, nationality, and visible identification marks. Please keep in mind that you may have to show this identification mark at any point in the selection procedure.
- Provide information about your permanent and present address.
- Upload Scanned JPEG copy of Photograph (20 KB - 50 KB) and Signature (10 KB - 20 KB).
- Upon clicking "Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- Please keep in mind to fill the application form before 14 days of the one-time registration or else your details will be auto lapsed from the server.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Online Application Form
- Log in to the online system using your Registration Number and password.
- Click ‘Apply' link in Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination 20122 section under Latest Notifications' tab.
- Details in Section 1- 14 will be automatically filled from your one-time registration form.
- Fill details regarding OBC Section and EWS section if you belong to one.
- Give your preference for the Exam Centres. You may choose Examination Centres within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centres must be given in the order of preference.
- If you belong to an Ex-servicemen status, fill the necessary details.
- Please indicate your highest qualification
- Information regarding your present and permanent address will be auto-filled from your one-time registration form.
- Information regarding your photograph and signature will be auto-filled from your one-time registration form.
- Read the declaration carefully and click ‘I Agree'.
- You will be guided to the Payment Section.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
After Successful application form fill-up, your application will be accepted provisionally. You can take a printout of the form for records.