SSC CPO Application Form: The Staff Selection Committee (SSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF on 10 August 2022. The last date to apply online is 30 August 2022. In this blog, SSC CPO Application Form 2022, we will guide you through step by step details required to fill up the form for the various positions. By the end of this blog you will be completely familiar with the steps required for the submission of details. Please follow the link here for detailed notification.
Take a Free SSC CPO Mock here
SSC CPO Application Form 2022 | Important Dates
Important dates regarding SSC CPO is as follows :
|Dates for submission of online applications||10 August 2022 – 30 August 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||30 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||30 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||31 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank)||31 August 2022 (11 pm)|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form|
Correction' and online payment of Correction Charges
|1 September 2022 (11 pm)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||9 - 11 November, 2022|
SSC CPO Application Form 2022
The process for applying in the SSC CPO examination is distributed into 2 steps:
- One time Registration
- Filling Online form for the Examination
- Uploading the Photo and Signature
- Payment of the Fees
SSC CPO Application Form 2022- Pre-requisites
Before starting to fill-up the form please keep the following documents handy, this will make the process for application filling smooth.
- Mobile Number(to be verified through OTP)
- Email id (to be verified through OTP)
- Aadhar Number( If Aadhar is not available you can keep any one of the following handy and give their ID numbers) Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID, Employer ID(Govt./. PSU)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number, Year of passing for 10th Standard (matriculation)
- Scanned Colour Passport size photograph. Dimensions should be 3.5cm (width) * 4.5 cm(height).File should be in jpeg format with file size between 10 to 20 KB.
- Scanned signature in jpeg format(10 to 20 KB). Image dimension should be 4.0 cm (width)* 3.0cm(height)
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a certified disability.
How to Apply for SSC CPO 2022?
Click on the link below to apply for SSC CPO 2022
Apply here for SSC CPO 2022
- Applications are required to be filed only in the online mode at official website of SSC headquarters https://ssc.nic.in.
- Last Date to apply online is 30 August 2022
- Candidates are requested to do not wait till the last date to fill up the application form. Please fill-up the form way before the last date if you are seriously considering to appear for the examination. SSC website will not be responsible for the load on the website and candidates not being able to fill the form on the last day.
SSC CPO Application Form 2022- Registrations
One Time Registration
- Click on the 'Register Now' button in the 'Login' section of https://ssc.nic.in/
- Fill up basic details, contact details.
- System will prompt you to fill Aadhar number, name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth etc. to be filled twice just to avoid any mismatch.
- Fill your Name, father's name. Mother's name and date of birth exactly similar to the one mentioned in your 10th Marksheet.
- Fill details of 10th Standard, like Roll number, Year of Passing and Board.
- Highest Qualification
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Your Registration number and your password will be provided to you on your mobile number and email id
- Log in to the system with your registration number and password, it will prompt you to change the password. After successful updation of password, login again.
- Provide information about your category, nationality and visible identification marks. Please keep in mind that you may have to show this identification mark at any point of the selection procedure.
- Provide information about your permanent and present address.
- Upload Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Upon clicking "Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- Please keep in mind to fill the application form before 14 days of the one-time registration or else your details will be auto lapsed from the server.
Online Application Form
- Login to online system using your Registration Number and password.
- Click 'Apply' link in Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination 2022 section under Latest Notifications' tab.
- Details will be automatically filled from your one-time registration form.
- Fill details regarding OBC Section and EWS section if you belong to one.
- Give your preference for the Exam Centers. You may choose Examination Centers within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
- If you belong to an Ex-servicemen status, fill the necessary details.
- Please indicate your highest qualification
- Information regarding your present and permanent address will be auto-filled from your one-time registration form.
- Information regarding your photograph and signature will be auto-filled from your one-time registration form.
- Read the declaration carefully and click 'I Agree'.
- You will be guided to the Payment Section.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
After Successful application form fill-up, your application will be accepted provisionally. You can take a printout of the form your records.
Take a Free Mock Test For SSC CPO 2022
SSC CPO Application Fee Details 2022
- Fee for General Category is INR 100/-
- Women Candidates and Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-SM are exempted from paying the fees.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 31 August 2022 (17:00 pm). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 31 August 2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 30 August 2022.
- Applications that will be submitted without the prescribed fee are subjected to rejection.
- Do check the payment status on the online application form after the successful payment.
Take a Free Mock Test to Analyze your Preparation
With this, we have reached the end of this blog. I hope this input will help you in clearly understanding the steps involved in the form filling. Please follow Oliveboard Page for the preparations of SSC CPO by taking the Mock tests. It will help you analyze your performance and prepare a study plan accordingly.