RRB ALP Salary
RRB ALP job profile is rewarding for the candidates as it provides a government job and secure future. Along with job security, the candidates are paid well. The revised salary of the RRB ALP profile as per the 7th Pay commission is Rs.19,900. In addition to the basic pay, the candidates enjoy various allowances.
RRB ALP Salary Structure
|Assistant Loco Pilot Salary
RRB ALP Perks and Allowances
In addition to the basic pay, RRB ALP offers candidates various perks and allowances which enhance the total salary. Following are some of the allowances offered to the candidates who have been selected for the position.
- Dearness allowance
- Running allowance
- Transport allowance
- House Rent allowance
- New Pension scheme
- Deduction of 10% from the salary for New Pension Scheme
RRB ALP In hand Salary
The salary of RRB ALP is as per the Level 2 of the 7th Pay Commission or CPC Matrix. Taking into account all the allowances provided to the candidates, the in hand salary of a RRB ALP candidate is up to Rs.35000.
RRB ALP Job Profile
Candidates who have applied for the RRB ALP must know about the job profile. Following are the duties of the RRB ALP
- Help the Loco Driver in tuning the Locomotive.
- Maintaining the productivity of the Locomotive by increasing sectional average speed, punctuality, safety & security.
- Keeping an eye on signal & indicate it further.
- Repairing the Locomotive (if required).
- Noticing track defect through jerk or lurch.
- Checking the efficiency of the locomotive
RRB ALP Career Growth and Promotion
Candidates will be eligible for certain growth and promotions during the course of the job. The assistant loco pilots will be promoted gradually to Senior loco pilots and then to loco pilots and finally to loco supervisors. Following are some of career growth options for ALP ( Assistant Loco Pilot)
- Senior Assistant Loco pilot
- Loco Pilots
- Loco Supervisors
- Loco Supervisors