JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
The 1st stage of the recruitment process for the post of JKSSB Junior Assistant is the written exam. This examination may also be taken as a computer-based test. The decision about this has not been taken yet. The Board will inform about its decision through a notification. The important details of the examination pattern for this stage are as follows:
- The written examination is a multiple-choice question test.
- The written examination has 80 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark. The total marks of the examination are 80.
- A negative marking of .25 marks is done for every wrong answer.
- The time duration of the examination is 80 mins.
- The questions will be set only in English.
- There are four sections in the written examination:
- General English
- General Awareness regarding the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- The basic concept of computer
|General Awareness with special reference to JK UT
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability
|Basic Concepts of Computers
The candidates are also intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (-0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
- Skill Test = 20 points
- Written Examination/CBT=80 points
Note – The marks obtained in the Type Test shall be proportionately allotted against 20 points earmarked for the Type Test.