Delhi Police Constable exam is conducted by SSC for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. In this section, we will be looking at the detailed process for obtaining the Delhi Police Constable admit card and the information contained in the admit card.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card - Important Dates
|Delhi Police Constable Exam 2022 Events|| Dates|
|Delhi Police Constable 2022 Notification Release Date||9th January 2023|
|Dates for submission of online application||9th January 2023 - 12th February 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online application||12th February 2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||12th February 2023|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||To be updated soon|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||To be updated soon|
|Release of Admit Card for Delhi Police Constable 2022||April / May 2023 (10 days before Exam)|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||May 2023|
How to download the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card:
Step1: Visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the Admit Card Tab
Step 3: Click on the relevant SSC regional/sub-regional website link
Step 4: Click on the Admit Card Link
Step 5: Enter the required credentials such as Roll No., Candidate's Name, Date of Birth in the login page.
Step 6: Download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card and take its printout.
Details Mentioned in Delhi Police Constable Admit Card
- Applicant's Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father's Name
- Exam Center
- Full Address of Exam Center
- Center Code
- Photograph of applicant
- Signature of applicant
- Important Instructions
Documents to carry along with Admit Card
You can carry one of the mentioned documents to the examination centre:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Other ID Proof issued by Govt.
1. Candidates should carry 2 latest passport-size photographs and an original valid photo identity card having the same date of birth as printed on the admit card.
2. If the Photo ID card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate also in original as proof of their Date of Birth, failing which they will not be admitted for the exam.
3. In case of any mismatch in the date of birth, the candidate will not be admitted for the exam.
Delhi Police Constable Selection Process
The selection process for Delhi Police Constable is as follows: