The Commission had conducted Phase X/2022/Selection Posts Examination and Selection Posts Ladakh/2022 Examination for various categories of posts of three levels of EQ i.e. Matriculation level, Higher Secondary (10+2) level and Graduation & above level from 01st August 2022 to 05th August 2022 in the Computer Based Mode. The candidates Response Sheets along with the tentative Answer Keys are now available from 17th to 23rd August 2022. Check below for complete details about SSC Selection Posts Answer Key.
Prepare for SSC Exam Now
SSC Selection Posts Examination: Overview
|Name of the Examination conducting Body ||Staff Selection Commission |
|Name of the Post ||Selection post|
|Total no. Of vacancies ||3261|
|Mode of application ||Online|
|Mode of examination ||Online|
|Official Website ||www.ssc.nic.in |
SSC Selection Posts Examination: Important Dates
The schedule of SSC Selection Posts is as follows :
|Dates for submission of online applications||12 May 2022 to 13 June 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||13 June 2022 (upto 11 pm)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||15 June 2022 (upto 11 pm)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||16 June 2022 (upto 11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||18 June 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction' including online payment.||20 June 2022 to 24 June 2022(upto 11 pm)|
|Dates of Computer Based Examination||01 August 2022 to 05 August 2022|
|Result of SSC Selection Post CBT||01 July 2022|
|Start of Download Date||17 August 2022 (6:00 pm)|
|End of Download Date||23 August 2022 (upto 6:00 pm)|
Download Phase X/2022/Selection Posts Examination and Selection Posts Ladakh/2022 Examination Answer Key
Click on the link below to download the Answer Key Download SSC Selection Post Answer Key
Selection Post Answer Key 2022
How to Download the SSC Selection Posts Answer Key?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the SSC Selection Posts Answer Key:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the commission- www.ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the Notifications
- Step 3: Check for the answer keys and click on them.
- Step 4: The latest answer keys will be shown on your computer screen.
- Step 5: Search for the SSC Selection Post Phase X Answer Key 2022 link.
- Step 6: Enter your login information like User ID and Password.
- Step 7: Download the SSC Selection Posts Answer Key.
- Step 8: Take a printout for future use.
- Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 17 August 2022 to 23 August 2022 ( 6 pm) on payment of Rs.100/-per question/answer challenged.
- Representations received after 6.00 PM on 23 August 2022 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates may take a print-out of their respective Response Sheets as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
SSC Selection Post Examination Pattern 2022
The examination pattern for the SSC Selection Post Phase IX is given below:
|Subjects||No. Of questions||Maximum Marks|
- The computer-based test will be an Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) test.
- The total number of questions is 100.
- Each question carries a two mark.
- Total Marks is 200 marks.
- Negative marking is applicable. 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer or multiple answers to one question.
- No marks are deducted for an unanswered question.
Calculation of Expected Marks Using the SSC Selection Post Answer Key
Once the answer key is released, the candidates can use the same to calculate their marks and predict their scores. The candidates should follow the steps given below to calculate their estimated marks.
- Step 1: Check your answers with the answer key provided by the commission.
- Step 2: Add the sum of the correct answers and multiply them by 2.
- Step 3: Add the sum of the incorrect answers and multiply them by 0.50.
- Step 4: Subtract the sum Step 1 from Step 2. The remaining is your estimated score.
Process to Raise an Objection Against the SSC Selection Posts Answer Key
While calculating the marks and going through the answer key, if any candidates disagree with the answers mentioned on the SSC Selection Post Answer Key, they can raise an objection against the answer key. Know how to raise objections through the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the link- https://ssc.nic.in/ChallengeSystem/ChallengeHomescreen
Step 2: Login following the instructions mentioned in the link.
Step 3: You need to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- per question to raise an objection.
The commission will consider the objections raised and then release the candidates' SSC Selection Post's final answer key. The Candidates can contact the Staff Selection Commission on the details given below:
Address: Staff Selection Commission Housefed Complex, Last Gate - Basistha Road
P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Contact Number: 9531456805 / 90850 15252 (from 10 am to 6 pm)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepare for SSC Exam Now
Check this space for the latest updates on SSC Selection posts Answer Key.