SIDBI Grade A Salary
SIDBI Grade A Salary has been revised. The new pay scale is quite lucrative. Candidates giving the SIDBI exam and those interested must be curious about the detailed salary structure, job profile, and other details of the kind of career you may have after clearing the SIDBI Grade A Officer recruitment. Hence, this blog will tell you about these various details, mainly the job profile, salary, perks, pay scale, etc.
SIDBI Grade A Salary 2023
Here is a detailed look at the salary that the selected candidates receive on joining as SIDBI Grade A Officers. They are also entitled to a number of monetary and non-monetary perks.
SIDBI Grade A Salary 2023 - Overview
Check out the overview of SIDBI Grade A Salary 2023 in the table below:
|SIDBI Grade A Basic Pay||Rs 44500|
|SIDBI Grade A Pay Scale||Rs. 44500- 2500(4)- 54500- 2850(7)- 74450- EB- 2850(4)- 85850- 3300(1)- 89150 (17 years)|
|SIDBI Grade A Allowances||Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, etc. Further, candidates selected for the post will be governed by ‘The Defined Contributory New Pension Scheme (NPS)|
|SIDBI Grade A Gross Emoluments||Rs.90,000/- per month |
SIDBI Grade A Salary Pay Scale 2023
The SIDBI Grade A Pay Scale has been revised, check it out below:
|Post Name||Existing Pay Scale||Revised Pay Scale|
|Grade A Officer||28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years)||44500-2500(4)54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150(17 years)|
SIDBI Grade A Salary Structure
The detailed break up of SIDBI Grade A Salary 2023 is as follows
|Time Period||Basic Pay (in Rs)||Increment (in Rs)|
|Starting Pay||Rs 44500||Rs 2500 every year|
|After 4 Years||Rs.54500||Rs. 2850 every year |
|After 7 Years||Rs 74450||Rs. 2850 every year|
|After 11 Years||Rs 85850||Rs. 3300 every year|
|After 12 Years to 17 years||Rs 89150 (Maximum Pay)||-|
Take A Free SIDBI Grade A Mock Test Now
SIDBI Grade A Perks and Allowances
Apart from salary, SIDBI Grade A Officers are eligible for several perks and allowances, A few of which are mentioned below.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Special Allowance
- Family Allowance
- City Compensatory
- Local Allowance
- Learning Allowance
- Grade Allowance
- Special Compensatory Allowance
Further, candidates selected for the post will be governed by ‘The Defined Contributory New Pension Scheme (NPS).
SIDBI Grade A Job Profile
The details on the SIDBI Grade A job profile are as follows:
The Officers in Grade ‘A' are expected to contribute proactively in following broad areas of operations of the Bank-
- Augmenting credit penetration in MSME, Microfinance, and Startup/Venture Capital Sector through Direct / Indirect Credit Delivery and Monitoring Mechanisms.
- Contributing to entrepreneurship promotion & skill development activities of the Bank for the MSME sector, including facilitating cooperation and coordination with various stakeholders.
- To be key input providers in Business Analytics and decision-making process by gathering regular market feedback/ research and updating the Management with the trends in their areas/clusters to assist the Bank in prioritization of various new initiatives and projects.
- Participate in internal management/administration, control, and monitoring-related functions to ensure that the Bank remains an adaptable and responsive organization amidst changing dynamics of the MSME sector and the overall economy.
- Any other work as assigned by the Bank from time to time.
SIDBI Grade A Probation Posting/Transfer
Candidates aren't immediately hired on a permanent basis on selection. They are to serve a 3-year probationary period during which their performance is monitored while being trained for their post. The following are the details of the probationary period transfers:
- The selected candidates would be on probation for a period of 2 years which is extendable up to a maximum of 4 years at the discretion of SIDBI.
- The selected candidates will be liable to be posted/transferred at the discretion of SIDBI to various offices/verticals/associates/subsidiaries of SIDBI from time to time and on such terms and conditions as may be decided by SIDBI.
Take A Free SIDBI Grade A Mock Test Now