The SIDBI Grade A Officer recruitment is conducted for the selection of Grade A level posts of Assistant Managers (General Stream) for its branches across the country. The last SIDBI Grade A Officer recruitment was conducted in 2016 when 100 vacancies were announced. SIDBI has released a newspaper ad announcing the 100 vacancies for the year 2022 for Grade A Level posts. Detailed advertisement will be released on 4 March 2022.
SIDBI Exam Pattern 2022
|SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 minutes|
|General Awareness |
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)
|Descriptive Test||03||50||60 minutes|
|Grand Total||163||250||180 minutes|
Take up the FREE SIDBI Grade A Mock Test Here.
Let's take a look at the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022, which consists of four topics. The following are the highlights of the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern:
- Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are the subjects for the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam.
- A total of 160 multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- The online exam will take 2.5 hours to complete (180 minutes).
- The marking scheme for each section has been addressed in the table below.
- There is a negative grading of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be a 50-marks descriptive test and three computer-typed questions.
Note: The total composite time to complete the exam will be 120 minutes
Online Descriptive Test: Candidates will be required to answer by typing on the computer.
|Section||Type of question||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language & drafting ability test comprising of one essay writing (35 marks) & one business letter writing (15 marks)||Descriptive||2||50||45 minutes|
SIDBI Grade A Officer Syllabus 2022
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood-Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
Banking Awareness (Banking Current Affairs, Appointments, Mergers, Bank Taglines, Headquarters, etc.) Financial Awareness (Annual Budget, RBI monetary policy rates, Economic survey, All Latest Government Schemes and Policies, etc.), Current Affairs (Last 6 months), Static Awareness (Awards, Important Days, Books and Authors etc.)
History and Generation of Computers, Introduction to Computer Organisation, Computer Memory, Computer Hardware and I/O Devices, Computer Software, Computer Languages, Operating System, Computer Network, Internet, MS Office Suite and Shortcut keys, Basics of DBMS, Number System and Conversions, Computer and Network Security, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the age criteria for SIDBI Exam?
Minimum: 21 years and Maximum: 28 years
2. What is the minimum educational qualification required for SIDBI Grade A Exam?
The minimum percentage criterion is not there.
|Education (As of March 24, 2022) |
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil or Electrical or Mechanical) / Bachelors' Degree in Law
- Post-Graduate Degree in any subject from an Institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) or Central Government
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA from ICAI / ICSI / ICWAI / CFA Institute.
Note: The Candidates appearing in the final year exam are also eligible to apply, provided they submit the final mark-sheet and provisional/final degree certificate, in original at the time of interview.
3. How many vacancies have been released for the SIDBI Grade A Exam 2022?
As per the newspaper ad released a total of 100 vacancies has been released.
4. What is the application fees for SIDBI?
The application fees for SIDBI are as follows: Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Rs. 500 /- for all others.
Take up a free SIDBI Grade A Mock Test Here.