The NMAT Notification was released on 3rd August 2021. The registration window of NMAT 2021 will be open from 3rd August 2021 to 17th November 2021. Candidates can take the exam between 14th October 2021 and 27th December 2021. In this section, we will be learning about the NMAT application process in detail. Remember you have to fill up the forms for NMIMS & NMAT separately to be considered for admission if selected.
NMAT Application Form 2021
Interested candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for the NMAT:
- Visit the official website of NMAT.
- Create an account by using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Now login and enter your personal information, educational information, and work experience in the application form. (Your date of birth and name must be the same as mentioned on the ID proof)
- Enter your ID proof which is to be carried on the exam day of NMAT 2021 and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now select the preference of schools to send your scores (your can select up to five programs with the registration fee, after that in excess of five programs an additional fee of INR 200 + additional taxes shall be applied to select each program)
- After that upload your passport size photo (same as your photo ID)
- Select the mode of the exam (Exam mode can be either online at home or offline at the authorized test center of NMAT).
- Submit the details and you will be redirected to the payment gateway of NMAT 2021
- Now submit the registration fee by using a Net Banking /Credit Card /Debit card.
- After submitting the fee your exam schedule option will be activated, now you can book the exam schedule as per your choice after 24 hours of registration fee submission.
NMAT Application fee
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 2300 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2800 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 2300 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1200 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 300 per Score Report + applicable taxes|