JKSSB Accounts Assistant (Finance) Salary
Candidates who make it to the final merit list of JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant will be posted in the DG Accounts & Treasuries in the Finance Department of J&K UT. The monthly salary of the Accounts Assistant (Finance) as per the official notification is Level 5 (₹29200-₹92300/-) + Other Perks.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant – In-hand Salary Calculation
The JKSSB notification for the Finance Accounts Post does not feature any detailed breakdown of the salary. But as per general government employee salaries, the in-hand salary of AAO Finance is ₹34,518. Here is the breakdown with ₹29200/- as the basic salary.
|House Rent Allowance
|Take Home Salary
|Gross Salary – Deductions
Click here to attempt a mock test!
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Job Profile
JKSSB Accounts Assistant jobs are decently paid government jobs in the Union Territory. Here is what you need to know about the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Profile in the finance department.
- Support Accounting Department.
- Perform various tasks like filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Maintain healthy communication with clients and vendors
- Process various transactions.
- Updating ledgers, budgets, financial reports.
- Assists in several audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
JKSSB Accounts Assistant – Promotions and Career Prospects
- Candidates will be eligible for promotions at some prestigious positions.
- There are two types of promotion
- Merit promotion
- Departmental Promotion
- Merit Promotion: Clear several departmental exams to get a higher rank. This promotion depends on the number of vacancies available.
- Departmental promotion: Given on the basis of experience and successful tenure. Take more time.