JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Admit Card
JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2021 Out
JKSSB has declared 972 Account Assistant posts in the Finance Department and will conduct the recruitment exam on 06th of March, 2022, from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm (Sunday). JKSSB has released the JKSSB FAA admit card on 24 February 2022 and candidates can start downloading their admit card. In case a candidate is not able to download his/her admit card, he/she can represent before the Board, along with evidence in support of his/her claim by or before 02-03-2022. No claims in this regard will be accepted after 02-03-2022.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Admit Card - Download Link
DOWNLOAD THE JKSSB FAA ADMIT CARD HERE
How to Download The JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Admit Card
JKSSB will release the admit cards of all eligible candidates on its web portal. The exam date for the JKSSB FAA exam is from 06th of March, 2022, from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm (Sunday). The admit card is essential for all applicants as they need this to enter the examination hall. We advise all applicants to follow the steps mentioned below to easily download their JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Admit Card.
Steps to Download The JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Call Letter
- Visit jkssb.nic.in
- Search Admit Card Section on the homepage of the JKSSB web portal.
- Search JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Hall Ticket.
- Click the link "DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD".
- A new window will open up; enter your credentials like application number, name, and password.
- Submit your details and press enter.
- Your admit card PDF will open up on your screen.
- Cross-check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- If all details seem correct to you, click on the download admit card button.
- A PDF file of your admit card will download to your system.
- Print this admit card.
Click here to attempt a mock test!
Checklist for the Admit Card
The JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Hall Ticket acts as the entrance ticket for the exam. All eligible candidates must show this hall ticket to the exam officers at the entrance gate. It contains the important details of the applicant and the exam, which must match with the information at the original ID proofs.
So, applicants must cross-check the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading it. If there is any discrepancy or misprint on the admit card, the applicant should contact the exam conducting authorities to correct the errors as early as possible.