Check out this blog to know about the ICAR IARI Technician Salary & ICAR IARI Technician Job Profile. Knowing these details would be helpful for you to check if they meet your expectations.
An official issued by ICAR IARI on 18th December 2021 on the official website regarding recruitment of Technician. The online application process began on 18th December itself and shall continue till 10th January 2022. There are 641 vacancies to be filled in different Institutes. The online examination (computer-based) is expected to be conducted sometime between 25th January 2022 to 5th February 2022. The selected candidates will undergo a period of training. This on-the-job training period will be of minimum 1 year. The training will be provided by the respective institutes. The regular appointment to the post will be done only after the successful completion of the training. The Pay level is 3 of the 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission) Pay Matrix. The Gross salary is Rs. 21,700/-. The employees will also be provided allowances and perks like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Overtime Allowances, and others according to the placements. Read this article to know about the ICAR IARI Technician Salary & ICAR IARI Technician Job Profile, annual package, allowances, benefits provided, and other relevant information.
ICAR IARI Technician Salary & ICAR IARI Technician Job Profile
ICAR IARI Technician Salary Structure
The detailed salary structure that will be given to the candidate who will qualify for the post of ICAR IARI Technician is:
| Pay Level Posts|| Level 3|
| Pay Matrix|| 7th CPC|
| Travel allowance||Depending on the job location|
| Gross Salary||Rs. 21700/- (excluding the allowances)|
ICAR IARI Technician Salary – Perks & Allowances
Other than a monthly salary and basic pay, some other perks and allowances are provided to Technicians in ICAR. Some of these allowances and perks are given below:
- DA- Dearness Allowance
- HRA- House Rent Allowance
- TA- Transport Allowance
- OTA- Overtime Allowance
ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 – Training Period
The candidates who successfully clear the examination will have to undergo technical training. The on-the-job training will be provided by the respective Institutes. The minimum training period will be of one year.
- After completing the training (one-year on-the-job training), the successful candidates will be issued training completion certificates by the Director of the concerned Institute.
- While undergoing the training, the candidates will be called Technical Trainees.
- The Technical Trainees may be permitted to use the Institute facilities like transport/ dispensary/ canteen/ library facilities during the training period.
- The trainees will not be permitted leave while on training.
- After a year of training, the successful candidates will be given a regular appointment.
- The trainees who are unable to complete the training within the stipulated time of one year will undergo another six months of training before they can be appointed.
- In case the candidate is still unable to complete the training at the end of this extended period, they shall not be considered for regular appointments.
Attempt Free Mock Test for ICAR IARi Exam
How To Check ICAR IARI Technician Salary Details?
To check the ICAR IARI Technician Salary details, you need to follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Agriculture Research Institute.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, find the official notification of IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 and download it.
Step 3: Move to the salary details section.
Step 4: Read it carefully. In the salary section, you will find detailed information regarding the ICAR IARI Technician Salary, Job Profile & Responsibilities, Promotion, and other necessary information.
ICAR IARI Technician Salary Slip
The ICAR IARI issues a salary slip every month for all its regular employees. The salary slip includes the following:
- Department name, logo, and address
- Salary Slip month and year
- Employee Name and Employee Code
- Department and Designation
- Employee PAN/ Adhaar details
- Bank Account Number
- EPF (Employees Provident Fund) Account Number, UAN (Universal Account Number)
- Total Working Days and Effective Working Days
- Number of Leaves
- An itemized list of Earnings
- Gross Pay in numbers and words.
- Net pay in numbers and words
ICAR IARI Technician Duties and Promotion
The Job responsibilities of an ICAR IARI Technician (T-1) will vary according to the placement (Institute). The placements can be at any ICAR Research Station across India. The job is transferable and the employees can be transferred as and when required. The Technician (T-1) are assistants to Technical officers/ scientists. They assist them in laboratory activities and fieldwork. The ICAR IARI Technician (T-1) with experience in his/ her field of work can be promoted to a maximum level of T-6.
We hope that this article about ICAR IARI Technician Salary & ICAR IARI Technician Job Profile has helped provide accurate, relevant, and detailed information to you. In case you have already applied successfully for the ICAR IARI Technician 2021 recruitment or are planning to do so, you must also start preparing for the examination, as it is about a month from now. Since it is a computer-based online multiple-choice Question (MCQ) test, you must retain all the relevant matter which you are studying. Study diligently for at least 6-7 hours a day. The hard work now will pay you later.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the salary of a Technician under ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021?
Answer: An ICAR IARI Technician's salary is Rs. 21,700/- per month (excluding allowances).
Question: What are the allowances provided to an ICAR IARI Technician?
Answer: The ICAR IARI Technician is provided with the following allowances:
- DA (Dearness Allowance)
- HRA (House Rent Allowance)
- TA (Transport Allowance)
- OTA (Overtime Allowance)
Question: what is the training procedure for a Technician under the ICAR IARI?
Answer: The candidates who successfully clear the examination will have to undergo technical training. The on-the-job training will be provided by the respective Institutes. The minimum training period will be of one year.