FSSAI Job Profile 2021
The jobs with FSSAI are extremely coveted ones and they provide a good stipend with a great work environment as well as learning opportunities for growth and development. The job profile itself is interesting, fulfilling, and meaningful. Given below is the job profile for the various posts in FSSAI including the FSSAI Technical Officer job profile, FSSAI Central Food Safety Officer job profile and FSSAI Assistant job profile.
FSSAI Food Safety Officer Job Profile
• Licence issuing and cancellation.
• Prohibit any food article from being sold.
• Receive samples and reports for any food article.
• Make recommendations to the Commissioner of Food
• Safety for sanction to launch prosecutions.
• Sanction prosecutions and/or launch prosecutions.
• Maintain records of all the inspections that have been carried out.
• Undertake action in case of the non-fulfilment of duties and underperformance.
• Undertake inspections and inquiries as and when required, irrespective of the number of times it is done.
• Stop and inspect a vehicle that is suspected of having food that is unsafe.
• Conduct food safety surveillance for the identification of safety hazards and to address them; Respond to food poisoning incidents in his area and provide the Designated Officer with a report;
• Prepare plans for Food safety for the Municipalities and Panchayat
• Detain imported packages if they are suspected of containing food articles whose import/sale fall in the prohibited category;
• Coordination and facilitation of the introduction of systems of food safety;
• Complaint investigation.
FSSAI Technical Officer Job Profile
- Legal Documentation
- Maintain systems for Food Safety and quality management
- Inspection of Food companies
- Providing training to the food Co. Regarding FSSAI
FSSAI Assistant Job Profile
• Making sure that the policies of the company are followed.
• Resolving issues of customers and ensuring their full satisfaction.
• Keeping the management style aligned with the best practices of the company.
• Providing all employees with direction and leadership.
• Ensuring the quality of products and their availability.
• Ensuring that rules related to security, safety, and health are followed.
• Efficiently and accurately completing all tasks given by the General Manager.